Best of Led Zeppelin?

Led Zeppelin is selling some massive deluxe box sets of their whole catalogue on their site. Choosing what you want first is the difficult part. Personally, I like the whole Led Zeppelin library and it would be very hard to decide on a definitive favorite. They all sound so different.

As others have said, their first six are all great, and the next two ain't bad either.

My personal favorite is disc 1 of Physical Graffiti, which taken in isolation would be aruably the greatest rock album ever (disc 2 sadly has some filler).

I recommend starting with their first album and moving forward chronologically so you can watch their evolution.

Reactions: The Ozzman
Their debut is my favourite. Maybe because it seems more heartfelt/less intellectual to me. 'Dazed and Confused' is so heavy.

Physical Graffiti is essential, and 'In the Evening' from In Through the Out Door is one of my favourite Zep songs, though I'm not so into the rest of that album.

Their debut is my favourite. Maybe because it seems more heartfelt/less intellectual to me. 'Dazed and Confused' is so heavy.

Physical Graffiti is essential, and 'In the Evening' from In Through the Out Door is one of my favourite Zep songs, though I'm not so into the rest of that album.

Fool in the Rain...dat drum track tho

Achilles Last Stand master race

That song is my go to when proving that Led Zeppelin is metal. Nobody's Fault but Mine kicks ass as well.

I should also mention Houses of The Holy for Over the Hills and Far Away, The Ocean, and No Quarter.