Best place to buy music ONLINE?

Hammer of Might

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2003
London, England
I've heard a lot of people say that they prefer to buy their music via the internet, and I would like to find out more about this.

What would you say is the best (ie. cheapest, most reliable, big selection, etc.) place to go to order METAL music.

Please bear in mind that I like in the UK.

Cheers.

High On Maiden said:
I've heard a lot of people say that they prefer to buy their music via the internet, and I would like to find out more about this.

What would you say is the best (ie. cheapest, most reliable, big selection, etc.) place to go to order METAL music.

Please bear in mind that I like in the UK.

Cheers.

I prefer www.theendrecords.com

Great example here. Blind Guardian - Live Album.

At Amazon: $49.99 + Shipping and Handling
At The End: $26.00 and no shipping and handling.

Phrozenspite said:
well you're right about the better price but amazon offers free shipping after $25 don't they? just a thought...

It depends on which ones. I think there is a special icon next to the item name to denote whether after $25 it is free.

ok i just bought 6 cds from amazon.. Its still cheap compared to local record stores. But theres a fucking catch. The free shipping over 25 dollars is only if the cds your buying are being sold by amazon. Not an ordinary joe like you and I. The avg cost is about 2.49 per cd shipping when you purchase from normal people. Yet for some people who have stores nearby with limited selection amazons a good deal