What the best place to buy metal and other music onilne?

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
I need some help from some of you.I been looking for for metal music and other music but I cant find them in any places in stores.Can anyone give some good places to find metal and other types of music?I am also looking for some good cheap prices.IT can be online or not I would be very happy for some people recommend good music stores:)

I order directly from the label a lot of the time, cdbaby is pretty good too.

not-another-dumbass.jpg

Check the distro review thread. You can get some great deals through those links. For example, Nuclear War Now has a huge collection of quality underground black and death metal releases pretty much all for $5. Century Media Distro is worth checking out as well; their clearance section is a giant clusterfuck with loads of random stuff, but you can pick up some really sweet deals there, as most of the ~2000 releases on clearance are <$4.
Failing that, Amazon and eBay have loads of stuff, although prices are seriously hit or miss (I snatched up a gatefold copy of Celtic Frost's Into The Pandemonium in excellent condition for $1, but to get the first Ebony Tears album had to import it from fucking Thailand).

As far as stores, in Boston In Your Ear Music often has some good stuff. In New York Generation Records has a whole basement of metal at good prices, which fucking rules.

Speaking of which, whats a good site to buy metal shirts or merchandise in general? I'm having a hard time buying the shirts and stuff I want.

And I already heard of Planet Caravan and Rockibilia, they just don't really have much of a wide variety...

Also the distro thread is like a fucking bitch to scroll through.

Edit: Actually Century Media is quite nice but Nuclear Blast is expensive. Still could use others.