Best Power Metal Band - round 4 - vote for the one you like least!!

Wich of these Bands do you like least???

• Nightwish

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sonata Arctica

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Stratovarius

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Blind Guardian

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Gamma Ray

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Rhapsody

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Angra

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Once upon a time there was a GREAT band! Their name was Blind Guardian. They were original and innovative and, no doubt, influential. They kicked major ass but, as I said, that was once upon a time. They are boring as batshit now. I suspect BG will eventually win this poll but, whilst they've never done anything as good as the halcyon Blind Guardian, I prefer Nightwish right now.
I've had hiccups more interesting than what Blind Guardian have done in the last few years.

*waits for the inevitable flaming*

:cool:

Edit: I didn't vote for Blind Guardian yet...i have far too much respect for them NOT to vote for Angra first!

Once again the posers in Nightwish got my vote!!

And dude how can you even think of saying that Guardian is the worst of those bands?
Guardian is the least cheesy of those bands...

I can find stuff about the other bands that makes me hate them, but not Guardian.

Nightwish - Damn poser band.

Sonata Arctica - Ehhh love Metal...

Stratovarius - Stratoverygay.

Gamma Ray - Unreleased demo Please put your penis in my butt.

Rhapsody - Most gay and cheesy band ever!!!

Angra - Just plain sucks!

Originally posted by Aggressor
And dude how can you even think of saying that Guardian is the worst of those bands?

I have to assume you're talking to me. If so please read my post again. Nowhere did I say BG were the worst of those bands. In fact, all I said was I prefer Nightwish these days, and that I find BG very boring now. I was extolling BG 10 YEARS ago when, IMO, they were the best metal band of ALL! They're far from that now though but, out of respect for their sheer talent and past works, there's a few other bands mentioned here that i'd be "saying are worst" and therefore voting off before them. Just wont be Nightwish is all.

Originally posted by NeXTLiFE
I have to assume you're talking to me. If so please read my post again. Nowhere did I say BG were the worst of those bands. In fact, all I said was I prefer Nightwish these days, and that I find BG very boring now. I was extolling BG 10 YEARS ago when, IMO, they were the best metal band of ALL! They're far from that now though but, out of respect for their sheer talent and past works, there's a few other bands mentioned here that i'd be "saying are worst" and therefore voting off before them. Just wont be Nightwish is all.

No mate it was meant for Stille Dualisme who said: Dude, Blind Guardian sucks....they dont compare to the other bands...
I guess I should have used a quote.
And Stille Dualisme, why see The Two Towers in the US when it is released all over the world on the same date, the 18th.