Best Power Metal Band - round 6 - vote for the one you like least!!

Which of these bands do you like the least?

• Gamma Ray

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Rhapsody

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sonata Arctica

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Stratovarius

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Blind Guardian

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah they are getting tough now... I'm glad Nightish got the boot though!

I don't really want to vote for any of these, but I guess its silly to stop now.. so... *whinces, shuts eyes, clicks, looks wide-eyed at choice* Rhapsody!?!?! Well, at least it wasn't Blind Guardian or GammaRay!

I like SA the least, so they get my vote yet again. I love Gamma Ray and Blind Guardian is one of my favorite bands of all time...they must prevail! D:<

Originally posted by sh0kr0k
Yeah they are getting tough now... I'm glad Nightish got the boot though!

I don't really want to vote for any of these, but I guess its silly to stop now.. so... *whinces, shuts eyes, clicks, looks wide-eyed at choice* Rhapsody!?!?! Well, at least it wasn't Blind Guardian or GammaRay!

Well there is bond to be one you like more than the others...
I know my 2 favorites out of this lot...Sonata and Strato
i'm just sad that Kamelot and Nightwish are gone....
I'll get over it though :D :p

Stratovarius. bad band, just as the rest. Well, BG is good actually...:D And, well, gamma ray is also quite good... but the rest!----:D

Rhapsody gets kinda cheesy sometimes

and for the love of god get BG out of the poll,there's no need for it to be there!
:lol:

I think it's about time Gamma Ray got out of that list... please dont vote for bands without knowing their music - that's discredit. Gamma Ray and great people... so are BG and SA. Though i like all these bands, I believe it's not right to see their name there

I spied this list and noticed that Avantasia is not a part of it. Heh heh... I feel that I would have voted for them as "the worst".
(I shall prepare for the retaliatory flogging that this remark most likely will generate... heh heh. :D )

I think it's funny how people complain of cheese content so much; there's no such thing as a power metal band that doesn't have cheese. Hell, I think Blind Guardian, everyone's favourite, has some of the worst cheese around. If you're going to moan about cheese you may as well vote to extol your favourite, cuz they're all squealy fantasia loonies. Find a more substantial reason for voting out your least favourite power metal bands. Too much cheese just doesn't cut it.

well yeah BG has some cheese but Rhapsody has more
his sqeuaky voice is disgusting at times
that's why I voted Hammerfall off

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Gotta go with Rhapsody now..their music is WAY too high in dairy content for me.

:lol:

I guess feel the same as you about them then ;)

Still I find Stratovarius worse, so I voted for them now, guess it will be Rhapsody in the next round...