• Gamma Ray

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Blind Guardian

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Stratovarius

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blind Guardian are Gods among men. Stille, you must recant these horrid statements! :lol:

Strat must go out of these three, only Blind Guardian gets to stand against the mighty Kai Hansen.

I refuse to recant wandrail!!!!! You have been blinded, they were gods among men, but now they have fallen, and they suck!!!!! yes, i said that BG SUCK!!!!

BG sucks only if your definition of sucks means the highest quality, best sounding, most unique and inspired thing possible. If thats what you mean, then yes.

Generic?! they sound like no other band...I mean its not like they should have written another album that sounds like Imaginations, come on...Nightfall in Middle Earth is one of the most well-written, powerful albums...

All Blind Guardian is just...amazing...I love all of it. The new stuff is so brilliantly written and deep, and the older stuff so powerful and anthemic. All of it unique with a sound all its own, from Hansi's vocals to Andre's Brian May and celtic influenced melodies...argh I love them.

Yes, i guess i have no powermetal integrity! But, i would rather listen to Luca Turitilli or Avantasia then BG. Compared to those bands, BG seems to be missing a driving force. they seem ancient and unpowerful. It might be unique, but that's cause it sucks! oh wait, that would be the generic part...

Stille, forget power metal integrity, how about just being coherent? :lol: "Sure they're unique...oh wait, that's the generic part?" When Luca Turilli and Rhapsody sound almost exactly alike...hmmm...bah, sir!