best (quickest) place to order Kayo Dot

LuminousAether

My name is Distance
Dec 22, 2001
Columbus, Ohio
www.hypnos.clan.st
Which of the places offering this cd is the cheapest and the quickest? I would use amazon, but $16.98 is extortion. If The End carried it, I'd use that in a heartbeat as they are without a doubt the best mailorder I have ever used.

I'd also like it to be non-metal oriented as I also plan on purchasing Coheed and Cambria's In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3 at the same time as it is owning me hardcore in mp3 form and I must have the lyrics and artwork due to it being an epic story.

Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3. Where did you download that?

I have been looking to download that FOREVER now. About 2-3 kids at my school have been raving about how good "Coheed" is and it's getting on my nerves. I want to see what all the fuss is about.

And, http://bullmoose.com/ is pretty decent for music. It's a local music store around here. Never tried to order from the website, but it looks like there is everything there you could possibly ever want. Fairly decent prices, too. I don't know about shipping rates though. They have that Coheed CD for about 10 bucks.

Edit: Kayo Dot - CotE is $12.62