Best Record Label for Metal

Unique Leader, Necroharmonic, Deep Send, Unmatched Brutality, Amputated Vein are all great brutal death/gore type labels. Metal Blade has been putting out some rather good stuff recently (the new Demiricous is good rollickin' and speedin' death/thrash a-la The Crown)...Roadrunner's sorta been making a turn around lately, as well. Candlelight is usually quality (can't say the same about their editors/quality control in terms of packaging, etc.), as well. I can't think of many others besides what has been mentioned...later maybe...

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Unique Leader, Necroharmonic, Unmatched Brutality, Amputated Vein

Thanks man, I didn't remember the titles of those record labels. All the brutal shit I need.:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Unique Leader, Necroharmonic, Deep Send, Unmatched Brutality, Amputated Vein are all great brutal death/gore type labels. Metal Blade has been putting out some rather good stuff recently (the new Demiricous is good rollickin' and speedin' death/thrash a-la The Crown)...Roadrunner's sorta been making a turn around lately, as well. Candlelight is usually quality (can't say the same about their editors/quality control in terms of packaging, etc.), as well. I can't think of many others besides what has been mentioned...later maybe...

Curious - RR has been making a turn around how?

And I don't get people saying Roadrunner, even for their early 90's output, because as far as quality goes, Osmose fucking wins the early 90's shit hands fucking down.
Probably more to do with all the great shit in the late 80's