Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Do or Die

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Alone in the Dark

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Apocalyptic City

Votes: 17 13.1%

• Total voters
The Haunting - the riff just kills... But Apocalyptic City, Over The Wall and Burnt Offerings own too... And the rest is just pure fucking classic thrash headbanging...

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.

Hard to choose... I said Over the Wall, because that's a great song that brings me tons of good souvenirs.
(I regret Burnt Offerings was not on the Reunion Tour setlist...)

First Strike is Deadly for me.That riff fuckin' kills me every time.It' not often you hear double bass drumming from Testament.The slow riff in Do Or Die is another thrashing piece i love

Too hard to choose, this record is so good ! I personally enjoy The Haunting but Burnt Offerings and First strike is deadly are at least as good as that one !!!

Definitely too difficult this Poll !!
:headbang:

I went with First Strike is Deadly, that song just kicks my ass, I'm listening to it now. Fuck yeah, it's awesome. Even though it was re-recorded on FSSD, The Legacy version is faster and to me seems more intense, I love it.

i agree with alot of u on over the wall being great, also the haunting, first strike is still deadly, along in the dark, burnt offerings i mean this was a great album. But still the 1st testament song i ever heard was Apocalyptic City and will remain my favorite I mean that song just blew me away.

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN