Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Through The Window Of Time

• Fuck U (japanese bonus track appeared also in "Destroys Wacken"

• Total voters
Nov 26, 2005
Italy
It's "The Final Chapter" time. My personal favorite one is "Request Denied", but in my opinion this is a perfect album, without any bad song.

All those lies, all those lies that's what they feed into you
All those lies, all those lies. Its a dead end!

"Lies" is my all time favorite but "The Final Chapter" got my vote! o_O

"Lies" is my all time favorite but "The Final Chapter" got my vote! o_O

if the art of not making sense would pay off, you'd own the world

I cant decide which song is my fave as TFC is prolly the most well balanced album of Hypo ever, none of the tunes would actually make it to my top 5, but ALL TUNES are excellent

I may vote later though

To reiterate:

"Lies" is my all time favorite song from The Final Chapter album. BUT, in this poll, I voted for the song "The Final Chapter."

Now that shouldn't be hard to understand! nova/:zombie:

yeah well its fucking CLEAR

Lies is your favorite song from this album, but since the poll is about your favorite song from this album, you voted for THE FINAL CHAPTER

just like I could say ''Warpath is my fave Death metal song ever, period, all bands, all styles, all albums, but I'd vote for A THOUSAND LIES in a 'Best song from Virus' poll''

oh btw, after thinking much about it, I realised that I felt like voting for SHAMATEUR but I think my fave song from this album is Adjusting the sun, so I totally voted for A coming race by clicking Inquire within

:err::lol::Smokin::zombie::headbang::puke::rolleyes:

now my fav is lies, but tomorrow this can change, its so difficult with such an amazing album

the final chapter, inseminated adoption, a coming race, request denied and adjusting the fucking sun are masterpieces