Best Thrax Singer

• Turbin

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bellodonna

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Bush

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
Bush, Belladonna and Turbin were all great for what they did during their time as frontmen in Anthrax. They all have unique voices and have contributed to the overall success of Anthrax: the band. I still think Turbin was the heaviest thrash singer and had the best range, Belladonna was there during their height of success and was a more melodic and not as heavy or gruff a singer - (no low range) and couldn't hit the same notes as Turbin, especially during Metal Thrashing Mad. Belladonna had that vibrato thing, which got annoying at times, but I still love alot of those songs. Bush is the perfect fit for Anthrax where they are now. He's gruffer, melodic, not as much range, but uses it extremely well. Also he doesn't play cowboys and indians dressup on stage. He's a solid frontman who apparently doesn't have a drinking problem. Although I liked him better in Armoured Saint.:Shedevil:

What about Scott Ian or Chuck D? :lol:

They've all been good, but while I liked Thrax with Neil and Joey, I love them with Bush, so for me there is no contest.

This would be an interesting poll over on the Anthrax message board...I think this one is going to have a little bias... :)