Best Track Off "The Crusher"

Favorite Track Off The Crusher?

• Total voters
I'd put the Crusher way higher than the Avenger. But this debate is better served in the thread about which album is best. I know I've seen that thread around here before. Although it is likely pre-WOOOS. But if you look in the favorite song thread that's flaoting around somewhere I think besides Death in Fire and Victorious March the songs that appear most often are off Crusher. Sound of Eight Hooves, Masters of War, and/or The Falll Through Ginnungagap are mentioned by almost everybody.

And yeah Pagan I agree. I got into AA around the same time you did and all my favorite songs are the older ones. If I ever saw them play Thor Arise I'd probably spontaneously tear someone's arm off.

what i do think is a bit disapponting though, its im STILL the only one to have voted for Fall Through Ginungaggap. That song is fucking killer!

They all voted for "The Sound Of Eight Hooves" jking jking

I have to agree The Fall Through Ginungaggap is an outstanding track and it is very underrated around here. Makes me wonder if people actually like it.

The last 30 seconds of The Fall Through Ginnungagap are awsome (I wish they used that portion more towards the middle of the song).

I had to vote for Releasing Surtur's Fire because it makes me drive fast.