Amon Amarth Crushes \m/ Album Poll

#1 Amon Amarth Album!!!!!!!! (2005 & Before)

• Total voters
but whats totally stupid about this poll is to add the bonus CDs with the albums.. for example VS the World with the bonus disk includes the first demos so who the fuck would vote for "Sorrow throughout the nine worlds" as the best AA release when its included with the other awsome release VS the world? STTNW still got 3 votes but i guess those who voted for it didnt think about that or decided to overlook it.

i think versus the world is the best.it is very powerful and have a sence of sorrow ecspecially on the tracks acroos the rainbow bridge,thousand years of opression,and soon the world will cease to be.and i think they have made a good choise about leaving abyss studios because a lot of groups recording in this studio and they became similar.i like their new sound.and the songs in the bonus disc are killer!!!!

Hi everybody!

I haven't any Amon Amarth album yet, but I recently listened to some songs and I found them very intresting. As I can understand, they play melodic death metal (which I like very much). Which album you recommend to buy for the start?

Orfanos said:
Hi everybody!

I haven't any Amon Amarth album yet, but I recently listened to some songs and I found them very intresting. As I can understand, they play melodic death metal (which I like very much). Which album you recommend to buy for the start?

Buy 'Vs. The World' at first, then you can go on with some older stuff from 'Once Sent From Golden Hall' - you will love it.