AA break german charts

$HaMbLeZz

His Dudeness
Jul 7, 2003
Tyrol/Austria
www.amonamarth.de
AMON AMARTH's latest CD, "Fate Of Norns", has entered the German Media Control Top 100 chart at position No. 31 and Austria's Media Control album chart at No. 56. The German debut marks the highest chart entry in Germany to date for the group's label, Metal Blade Records.

The follow-up to last year's "Versus the World", "Fate of Norns" was recorded at Berno studio in Malmö, Sweden and was issued as a limited-edition digipack featuring a bonus DVD, "AMON AMARTH live at Grand Rokk". The 45-minute disc contains three-camera video footage of AMON AMARTH performing live in Reykjavik, Iceland on March 5, 2004.

AMON AMARTH will be embarking on a European tour with IMPIOUS and DISILLUSION beginning on October 8 in Hamburg, Germany.

Blabbermouth.net

unbelievable but true

man, this stuff about their tour makes me shiver, i'm so excited!!!
yeah it would be cool if AA were higher up in charts, but at the same time, i'd hate to see mallcore kids with AA Tshirts and a slipknot back patch :tickled:
well thats what happened to in flames... maybe thats cause in flames did become mallcore :loco: but i think we can trust AA to stay real metal :headbang:
new album does kicks ass
Arson and Once sealed in blood are the coolest ever in the whole music lyric history !!!

The shop were I bought the new album, had put it on a shelf where you could listen to new albums. I was happily surprised by it but of course I didn't need to listen to it before deciding to buy it!!

where i live its actually quite hard to find the new album;.. i mean there are 2 copies on the shelves and sometimes none.. what a shame

A week or so before the new album came out, I asked somebody at my local record store if they were going to get it (they usually have a copy of Versus the World in stock), and the guy didn't even look it up, he just said, "Oh yeah, we always get their stuff, people come in for that pretty often." I thought that was pretty cool, especially since there is really no scene to speak of in Santa Cruz, I'm the only person I know that really listens to AA, and have only a couple friends that are into metal at all.