new amon amarth mp3

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
A brand-new AMON AMARTH track, entitled "An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm", has been posted at this location.

"An Ancient Sign of Coming Storm" comes off the group's upcoming CD, "Fate of Norns", due on September 6 through Metal Blade Records. The follow-up to last year's "Versus The World", "Fate of Norns" was recorded at Berno studio in Malmö, Sweden and will be issued as a limited-edition digipack featuring a bonus DVD, "AMON AMARTH live at Grand Rokk". The 45-minute disc will contain three-camera video footage of AMON AMARTH performing live in Reykjavik, Iceland on March 5, 2004.

In other news, AMON AMARTH have announced that they have decided to cancel their participation in the Scandinavian tour supporting CANNIBAL CORPSE. "It was economically impossible for us to complete the tour due to extremely high expenses surrounding the traveling arrangements," the band write on their web site. "We are of course very sad that this didn't work out, but hope to be back touring Scandinavia sometime in the near future."

ty blabbermouth

Hm I really didnt like it that much when I heard it at first, but now I can't stop listening to it. It has some odd charm, that I can't quite put my finger on yet.