New AMON AMARTH!

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
Amon Amarth- Death In Fire

Holy stink-nuts Batman!

New AMON AMARTH! They are really, really good viking metal. I don't know how they are going to top their best album The Avenger(predesessor of last album The Crusher), but I have hope! Why you ask!? Because of the MP3 that got posted online and it is HELLA sexy if you ask me! It's called Death In Fire and you can click above to download it!

DOWNLOAD IT!!! NOW!!!

I saw them earlier this yr. The skinny blonde guitar player was the only who would talk with anybody. SO yeah, they seemed like ass faces to me.

But they do kick VIK ass.

The lead singer needs braces.......BAD...WIth his teeth, he could fuckin eat corn on the cobb threw a chain link fuckin fence. He wails though. I wounder if his voice would cahnge if he got his teeth fixed?

maybe its becaus ethey cna't speak english and the guitarist can

of the three who speak of meeting them; he two that say they are jerks and did not talk are Americans who speak english(not AMon Amarth's 1st language), and the one that met them and sais they are great guys is swedish and can probably speak swedish like the guys in the band. makes sense to me. maybe the band can speak some english like basics to talk to promotors or club employees and maybe some heavy metal jargon on stage, but they probably can't speak much to hold a conversation with an english speaking person.

i could be wrong though.......maybe they are dicks