Best way to rip DVD content to computer?

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
I'm curious what software some of you use to rip music DVDs to your computer? I have a bunch of CDs I bought recently with DVD discs that I would like to archive on the computer.

Thanks!

I'm curious what software some of you use to rip music DVDs to your computer? I have a bunch of CDs I bought recently with DVD discs that I would like to archive on the computer.

Thanks!

DVD Fab and/or DvdEncryptor

Anyone know a good program for ripping audio off DVD's? I only ever sit and watch them once.

Thanks!

I use Handbrake on my MacBook Pro.. It's free and fast. Also available for Windows, but I can't testify how good it is on that OS.

I'd definitely suggest Handbrake, then. I always rip my DVDs to .m4v format when I receive them so I can put them on my iPad, and it works great. The Sabaton DVD with the full 2 hour main concert took just about 45 minutes, and I've never run into a concert DVD that it had any problem with.

I'd definitely suggest Handbrake, then. I always rip my DVDs to .m4v format when I receive them so I can put them on my iPad, and it works great. The Sabaton DVD with the full 2 hour main concert took just about 45 minutes, and I've never run into a concert DVD that it had any problem with.

Handbrake rules. I use it on a PC all the time and it works great.