best wilson interview

Haha, he actually has a sense of humour too.

...Not a fabulous singer though, but he does his best!

But what the hell did that Polish guy yell? "Urghulee?" :lol:

SW can sing quite well, regardless of the fact that I didn't enjoy his contribution in Bleak.

It's a matter of opinion. I think he's lacking range and his voice tone isn't the greatest either, in other words I don't consider him a talented singer.

But he does a good job anyway using his voice to work with the music the best he can. I just don't consider him a good singer, but I don't dislike his singing either.

i'd have to agree on that wilsons singing isn't technically as great as some other vocalists... but it's so full of emotion and personality, no one else would have delivered his songs better than him.

Found this clip on youtube randomly a while back. It was in the similar clips window when I was watching that prog quiz with mike and steve. ^Hopefully they play more Stupid dream and lightbulb tracks on the new dvd.

Woah, I was on Porcupine Tree show just yesterday... those who say something 'bout Steven's vocals can shut up and eat some feces right now.

I don't know dates or anything, but it won't be the debacle that the new opeth dvd is, they are shooting it later this year, I wouldn't be surprised if it's out either very late this or early next year. There are no dates of albums, eps, or any other PT release that could delay it. Actually the solo SW album has been pushed back to early next :erk: not again ffs, I doubt that will be released on RR though.

I don't know dates or anything, but it won't be the debacle that the new opeth dvd is, they are shooting it later this year, I wouldn't be surprised if it's out either very late this or early next year. There are no dates of albums, eps, or any other PT release that could delay it. Actually the solo SW album has been pushed back to early next :erk: not again ffs, I doubt that will be released on RR though.

I thought Steven's new CD is available for preorder now or something....
Plus you can get all 5 CD's for 15 Euros or Pounds, I don't remember.

Nar not the SW Cover Version 4 or 5 or whatever he is up to, his full length first solo album. Which he is currently writing, and was hoping to release it this year, but I read somewhere he doesn't expect it to be released until early next year.