Betcha can't play this.

Kohlrabihaus said:
is there any chance to see those examples?? i am very interested which technique they are, sort of. or is it easy to get the dvd?
Sorry,
If I did that Guitar World would have no reason to use them, so you will just have to wait for GW. After a while I will ask them if I can post them.

Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Sorry,
If I did that Guitar World would have no reason to use them, so you will just have to wait for GW. After a while I will ask them if I can post them.

Chris.

yeah of course... then i´ll get the GW.. there will be some extreamly great content on it, for sure!!!

Chris_Broderick said:
Who knows,

thats what they told me, and it makes sense. I'm just glad they still used the other two examples.

Take care, Chris.
yeah its definately better than nothing. btw chris, you are one of my favorite guitarists and have recently influenced me to learn more on guitar (ive been playing for 5 years since i was 9). are you going to be at the hollywood festival in august with nevermore?

Conquer All said:
yeah its definately better than nothing. btw chris, you are one of my favorite guitarists and have recently influenced me to learn more on guitar (ive been playing for 5 years since i was 9). are you going to be at the hollywood festival in august with nevermore?
Hey Conquer All,

yes I am scheduled to play that show as well. Will I see you there?

Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Hey Conquer All,

yes I am scheduled to play that show as well. Will I see you there?

Chris.
possibly. the concert is on august 27th if im correct. i think i get back from a trip the day before but im not 100% sure. if i will get back the day before, i will definately be there and if i come home the day after ill be really upset. i hope to be there though because i cant miss this. will you and jeff do a guitar duel like you did at jaxx? thatd be pretty fuckn sweet

-Ryan

Conquer All said:
possibly. the concert is on august 27th if im correct. i think i get back from a trip the day before but im not 100% sure. if i will get back the day before, i will definately be there and if i come home the day after ill be really upset. i hope to be there though because i cant miss this. will you and jeff do a guitar duel like you did at jaxx? thatd be pretty fuckn sweet

-Ryan
It's hard to say what we will do, but we should have a decent set length so it's possible.

Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
It's hard to say what we will do, but we should have a decent set length so it's possible.

Chris.
dude! i just found out that i wont be here for the show! i am seriously pissed about this cuz nevermore is my favorite band. would you know any ways i could convince my parents to let me stay home so i can go to the concert? id rather go to the concert than a vacation.

Conquer All said:
dude! i just found out that i wont be here for the show! i am seriously pissed about this cuz nevermore is my favorite band. would you know any ways i could convince my parents to let me stay home so i can go to the concert? id rather go to the concert than a vacation.
Don't sweat it,
we will be around.

Chris.

Conquer All said:
that is true. so for the nevermore DVD that they are filming for in germany, are you going to takes steve's place or is steve going to be there?

-Ryan

I'm Scheduled to play it but ya never know, if Steve is feeling better I'm sure he will be there.

Chris.