Betrayer (Megadeth, Iron Maiden style metal)

Betrayer

New Metal Member
Jun 8, 2004
Betrayer's main influences are Megadeth, Iron Maiden & Metallica. Here are some of our songs to download.

Betrayer originals from the album (Rusted Icons)

Descendants of Death

Fire to the Coals

Rusted Icons

Sands of Time

Covers

Holy Wars...The Punishment Due (Live Cover)

Paranoid (Cover)

You can also download more off our site at www.betrayer.ca

Be sure to check out our street team system. It's free to join and you can win random prizes by just signing up. And if you decide to purchase anything from our online store you'll receive a discount.

Betrayer is also seeking a keyboardist. Our musical direction with the addition of a keyboardist would be towards these bands; Nightwish, Edguy & Yngwie Malmsteen. If interested please email me at info@betrayer.ca thanks.

Hey Wes, sorry for the slow response, I forgot to check off the email notification for this thread.

Glad to hear you enjoy the CD and have been playing it. We really appreciate the help and support you have shown us. You are doing a great job with your radio station; it’s good to see passionate people like yourself in the metal industry.

Betrayer will be going into the studio in then upcoming months, so we should have some new material soon for you. :Spin:

If you wanna get support on the BRUTALISM site then contact me by email.

This counts also for other bands/labels/zines etc that want to be part in the database on my site. As we are trying to get Rapture the biggest radio station we also must try to get BRUTALISM the biggest portal in metal.

Do you wanna help?