beware of Shadeg... bad trader i believe

fridaY13th

Champion of the WORLD
Oct 19, 2002
West London.
www.planetcarl.com
I tried pleeding him for the new alexi guitar video last night, and now he claims im trying to con him for the video

Shadeg says:

stop the bullshit already

pizzahut says:

i really want the video

pizzahut says:

most people would have sent it to me yesterday

Shadeg says:

a way to get it is not to offer me fake bootlegs for it.

pizzahut says:

fake?

pizzahut says:

iwell

pizzahut says:

ill wait for shado to send it to me

Shadeg says:

why don't you and ulto ever write at the same time?

pizzahut says:

?

pizzahut says:

why dont u stop the shit

Shadeg says:

ME?

pizzahut says:

ive tried asking nicely

pizzahut says:

and begging u for the vid

pizzahut says:

and u still wont give it to me]

pizzahut says:

i even offered you the only three songs i have

Shadeg says:

but it's not enough, sorry. Why don't you get it that I just can't go giving out rare stuff for nothing?

pizzahut says:

but i dont trade!!

pizzahut says:

so it doesnt matter that its rare

Shadeg says:

Well then you will not have my rare stuff, capische? I WORK a lot to get all the stuff I get.

Shadeg says:

All you do for it is to beg and try to rip me off. Thank you very fucking much.

pizzahut says:

i know its a rip off for oinly three songs but its all i have now for you

pizzahut says:

if i was a trader i would have more

pizzahut says:

maybe if i search for something u dont have

pizzahut says:

you cant have all the bootlegs

Shadeg says:

Cut the crap already.

Shadeg says:

I see the game you are playing

pizzahut says:

no game

Shadeg says:

I'm not listening to that bullshit anymore.

Shadeg says:

Bye.

pizzahut says:

i just want the video

Shadeg says:

the trick you did today is not a good thing for you. I will spread the word.

pizzahut says:

im not lying, the guy said he has a jaska documentary

Shadeg says:

Stop it already. you are making things even worse. the worst mistake was to say that you have the sheffield gig. It was too fucking obvious you pathetic son of a bitch. I don't hate anything as much as rip-offers. FUCK YOU.

pizzahut says:

and when i get it ill prove it to yuou

pizzahut says:

huh? i dont have a shieffield gig fucking idiot

Shadeg says:

yeah, but ulto has. he's very different with his unique email address. I don't know why I still haven't ignored you and posted a thread about you in the board.

pizzahut says:

what the motherfuck are you? on

pizzahut says:

i wasted an hour and a half of my life talking to you

Shadeg says:

very clever. now i believe you. yeah, you aren't ulto for sure.

pizzahut says:

last night

pizzahut says:

trying to talk you into sending me the vid

pizzahut says:

i offered my last things

pizzahut says:

you arent worthy of that video, all you do is trade copy write material

pizzahut says:

fucking moron

Shadeg says:

why don't you and ulto speak at the same time? that's just too fucking obvious. gimme a break.

pizzahut says:

and then try and supress the spread of it unoless for material gain

pizzahut says:

what the fuck is ulto

pizzahut says:

your fucked up

pizzahut says:

i just got home from pizza hut you prick

Shadeg says:

K i'm msging everyone on my icq list about you. right now.

pizzahut says:

right im posting a forum post about you right now

pizzahut says:

you are obviously making up this video, which is why you claim its so rare

Shadeg says:

I'm looking forward to it.

pizzahut says:

and now you try to get rid of me when i try asking for the vid

pizzahut says:

fucking lamer

Shadeg says:

This guy is seriously fucked in the head, i suggest anybody who trades not to deal with him...

i can understand he wanted to protect his "business"" becaus the video is rare.... but he has gone too far

fridaY13th said:
This guy is seriously fucked in the head, i suggest anybody who trades not to deal with him...
I'm sorry but I won't listen to you suggestion. And I don't think that the people who have him in their "good traders lists" will listen to your suggestion. I think this thread was a waste of your life time.

Fuck You! Shadeg is a fucking good trader.

You're obviously an idiot who does not understand bootleg TRADING!

Fuck You! You're better off dead.

The true story, and reasons why no one should trade or share anything with Friday13th. It begins like this :

Yesterday, I did a good act (or that was what I believed) and told people details about the new Alexi DVD (Reap N Roll Licks), since I have the rip myself. I know the risks ; immediately I got several messages on MSN & ICQ about the video, but no one had nothing to offer me. Since I'm a cold hearted bastard (yes, I admit it), I didn't share it with anyone since it's so rare (I don't want it to spread so that I can trade it later on to other bootlegs).

Later that day this guy, friday13th contacted me via MSN. He begged me TWO HOURS straight for the vid, and I kinda felt for him.. but saw no reason to make an exception with him since this way I'd have to share the vid with everyone else too and it would spread for sure. All he could offer for me was 3 songs from ENGLAND this year.

But then, today a guy called ulto (bodomfan111@hotmail.com) contacted me via MSN. He said he wanted to trade some stuff with me and made it clear to me that he had just been ripped off very badly and that he's pissed off (probably so that he could get me to send first).He wanted to trade me some guitar clinic videos his friend had recorded from Japan for him (Alexi and Roope arranged some guitar clinics there), he said his friend had brought a tripod there. All this guy wanted from me was the Reap N Roll licks. He also told me he has a bootleg gig from SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND this year (a video, nobody has ever heard of this).

Then I made the natural thinking process and had my doubts on this guy - it was pretty obvious it was this VERY DESPERATE friday13th who just wants to get this vid. I told this guy about my doubts, and immediately afterwards friday13th bumped online and started talking about the reap n roll vid again. They never wrote me anything simultaneously.

Here's a pic of the "fake" bootleg I have :

fake.jpg

This led to the discussion above. I suggest you will never trade with this motherfucker. I hate nothing more but people who rip other people off. I'm sure there's a bunch of traders who can guarantee I'm not a bad trader, but a good one.

-Lari

^ was aimed at Friday13th and not you Zarok...
Although that was fairly obvious, :lol:.

Shadeg is on every trader i know's Good trader list.

If you think that you can get a rare bootleg from a TRADER with three, obviously, common songs, then you're a fool.

Reactions: Lari
Btw. you can also blame him for postponing the future launch of the new & updated version of Scythes Of Bodom for one day. I was doing the Alexi profile when this guy interrupted me with his fake bootlegs :Smug:

Cheap adverstising? Who cares? I'm proud of it!