beware of Shadeg... bad trader i believe

Mmh, I don't want to take part for anyone, as I don't care much, but my question is, when you have only 3 rare songs, or rare things or whatever, how can you trade ?! Hey, I mean, there's a beginning to everything, as for anime of movies sharing with a 1/4 ratio. Ok the theory is good, but when you don't even have the 1 from 1/4, do you wait for it to fall from the sky ?

I don't know much about bootleg or trading and everything, but IMO those kind of things (band videos, lives, etc etc) should be shared freely. In any case, I won't ever bore myself trying to find some kind of rare stuff (that BTW I really wonder where I could find that before someone else got it) to get another rare thing.
But I won't re-invent the system ^^

how can people be so selfish... makes me sick really.

where are those days when someone could do you a favor or whatever?

those "traders" how they call themselfes are online the whole week anyway... does it hurt that bad to give a few k/s to a guy who wants to get that vid?

what's the problem?

you don't want that video to spread?!?

you just act like it was yours!!! if you had that DVD original or if it was you on that vid, it would be ok, but you got it from some other guy too, are surely glad to have it, and are selfish enough to not give it to someone else? :lol:

all you have to do is click that frickin "ok" button and that's it!! whole lot of work for ya, huh?

and don't start argueing like "I don't get anything for free too", just coz the others a greedy and selfish you don't have to behave the same!

what you seed is what you will reap.

(another person to hate is right here if you want... :Smug: )

Reactions: Thilo
I half agree...

First of all, Shadeg has the original DVD...

2nd of all, he had to trade to get it, me paid the postage/paid for the phonebill to be online to trade.

Why should someone just get it for free when the external costs of the trade were fairly high. (ever tried transferring 600mb with a 56k?).

he had to work to get it, why the fuck would he give it away.

Say you just got a paypacket from work. Some average jackass walks up too you off the street (give me $10), Would you???

well, I'm not about to discuss with you, but for ten bucks, I'd burn that CD twice and ship it around the world without having to wait for days in front of my monitor...

from where do you guys trade? from a museum? I didn't know there still are 56k modems alive out there... that surely changes the situation. sorry to hear that...

almoust everyone got a ADSL flat over here, so...

I didn't expect a "trader" to have such a connection. just like a gamer playing with a pentium 133...

well, not your fault. simply didn't think of that.

and to answer your question; it would not be the first time for me to ship some videos or anything else around, and it's not the first time I got things like this from people I rarely know.

and it's not that friday asked for ten bucks, he asked for a video. that's a difference.

if it's all about money, that can be payed if necessary... I use to pay and to get payed with a nice chat once in a while, that's ok with me.

everyone has got something to trade if you give it a chance...

I once traded with self made booze, but that was more like exchanging presents...

anyway, it's not me beggin for a vid here. if that's your point of view, your lifestyle, that's ok with me. good luck that way...

I hope you rarely will meet people who share your attitude.

I would gladly send a 600 meg video back to him...

i doubt he is charged by the minute, if he is i suggest changing ISP. He ripped it off his friends DVD, and it makes no difference that he owns it... its still on a commericially released DVD... its just like ripping a DivX movie from a DVD from the shop and swapping it aroudn he internet... Illegal...

I dont care about illegalities aslong as its free...

if nobody profits, and everybody gains, this is the way to live.

Let me get this straight since I'm not really Mr. Bad Guy..

Honestly, I would have no problem at all in sharing all my bootlegs & rarities IF, AND ONLY IF everyone else did the same too. You see, my main prirority is to get every bootleg I'm interested in. I just can't give out my stuff without gaining anything because this way they would get common and I couldn't trade 'em anymore.

I remember when I had no bootlegs and thought just like you guys do now. I understand your point, but as unfortunate it is, it just doesn't work that way. I thought traders were selfish etc. too, but I became a victim of this system : I wanted to get bootlegs so bad that I started trading them too.

go straight into your corner and fell ashamed!!! ;)

serious. this is just this kind of "all-the-others-argument" I've heard so often in so many situations, I'm getting tired to discuss. your problem goes deeper than into your HDD if you ask me...

anyway. it's just a video. it's still possible to survive without.