Biff Confirmed New Album!!!

That's the good thing about living in southern Germany...

Saxon are a regular sight here, they stop by every year..:)

From rainy Munich, Germany

Karsten

Nilion said:
I hope I finally have the chance to see them heehee
Yeah I hope so too, though the chance is bigger that they come to the Netherlands (or is it Belgium?) then to Sweden...
confused.gif
:cry:
You germans are the lucky ones, you get to see Saxon all the time
I wonder what the new album should be named...

Saxon has a strong fan base over here...great to see that they play again bigger venues over here as well.

Remembering the past three shows they did here in Munich, you can clearly see the growing interest Saxon again receives...in 1999 they played an extra small setting called "Nachtwerk", the place is maybe 3 times the average german living room size and maybe holds 100-150 persons at most... in 2001 they played the "Metropolis" which surely holds 400-500 person and they sold out the show days in advance...and in january they played the "Babylon" (capacity maybe 800-1000) and it was packed with people that night!!.....and Munich is not a rock city like Nuremberg is...

Hard work, some great albums again in the past decade, constant touring and value for money ( they really deliver!! 2 - 2 1/2h shows every night with reasonable prices for tickets and merchandise) do pay off!!!

Peace from Munich, Germany

Karsten

Crusader said:
Yeah I hope so too, though the chance is bigger that they come to the Netherlands (or is it Belgium?) then to Sweden...
confused.gif
:cry:
You germans are the lucky ones, you get to see Saxon all the time
I wonder what the new album should be named...
Its Belgium :) Im really sorry to hear they dont come to sweden very often...
hug.gif

They've been to Sweden, but that was beforeI got interested in Saxon, and if they come here, I don't know if I would go alone...I have one friend that listened a little to Saxon, he likes them, but he don't live near me :cry:
I WON'T GO WITH MY PARENTS!

Then go on your own, Crusader!

I love going to gigs on my own, but hubby won't let me just in case I....get distracted by a nice pair of denim clad legs
rolleyes.gif
. Tee hee! :heh:

Hopefully, with a new album they'll be playing around the UK again - somewhere other than bloody London! I hate London. It's a bugger to get back to the last train, and costs a sodding fortune if you want to stay overnight. Overcrowded rat infested stinking ugly city. :zombie:

If they play a few gigs 'oop north' or midlands I'll gladly travel up and find somewhere to crash overnight.

Hell, flying to Germany for a few days is preferable - and nearly as cheap - as seeing them in London. (And much, much nicer; oh, German breakfasts...my favourite...)

Sigh. Hurry up boys, the quicker you bring out the album the sooner we all get to see you!

"German cloudy wheat beer"....Need to keep that one in mind..:)

Nice expression for our "Weizenbier" or "Weissbier" (as they say here in Bavaria)

As far as german breakfast compared to the english one, you are damn right ...:)

Would love to go to London again one day...flights are so damn cheap these days but if you need to stay for a night or two..:-(

I was in London with my parents about one year ago, we stayed in a hotel in London, the hotel sucked! Police sirens was heard often on the nights, cigarette sent all over the place and the breakfast was :yuk: !!! It was some scrambled eggs, cereals I never seen before and one sausage, 10 cm long, black-red and it tasted like shit!
I must say the hotel standards in London isn't the best!
And I must agree, the german food and breakfast is excellent! I haven't tried the beer though :lol:

I see you have the same problem as I do Crusader...
I always need someone to drive me to a gig and i hardly know anyone who likes the same music...i dont bother going with my parents but they dont really like saxon *problem*

Yeah, omg, the kind of music my parents like is Beatles, classical stuff, that kind of "calm" music you know ;)
But I don't think the problem for me is that my parents doesn't like Saxon (metal for that matter), it's just that I would be so embarassed if I went with them... Almost all guys here lives in Britain or Germany, and I don't think I can go there -yet at least...
Maybe I could go on a HammerFall concert, they're from Sweden -yeah the only good from here too, but I don't like them any near as much as I like Saxon.

I've seen Saxon, here in Stockholm, four times in the past ten years. They usually include Sweden (in november) when they tour a new album. And they have also played the Sweden Rock Festival, in the summer, a few times.
But they haven't been to Sweden on the HMT tour sadly enough...

bert said:
Crusader, I believe it's in Solvesborg,which will probably mean more to you than me!

Well it doesn't mean anything to me bert, 'cause I've never heard of that place!

Nilion said:
hehehe yeah i see what you mean crusader! luckily my parents like stuff like Bowie, Pink Floyd, Bryan Ferry, Dire Straits, Clapton etc :)

That's better than The Beatles!