Biff wins court case.

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site
Biff has won his court case once and for all it seems. Oliver/Dawson cannot use the name 'Saxon' by itself. But that means they can still go on calling themselves Oliver/Dawson Saxon! So whats the point?!!

And Saxon can use the eagle and the logo. Does that mean O/D can't use it?

I guess with SAXON being a common word as is IRON (Maiden, Butterfly, Fire, Saviour, Horse ......), then there are going to be several bands out there using the word.

Thing is to think of them as something completely different and un-related!

I know of a band called The Saxon Warriors, but never consider them in the same context as the mighty SAXON!

bloodstock said:
I guess with SAXON being a common word as is IRON (Maiden, Butterfly, Fire, Saviour, Horse ......), then there are going to be several bands out there using the word.

Thing is to think of them as something completely different and un-related!

I know of a band called The Saxon Warriors, but never consider them in the same context as the mighty SAXON!
It is a bit hard to think of them as un-related Vince! But when I think of them, I just think "f**k em!" :lol:

It says on the document posted on this site that O/D have six months sale all their stocks of their material, and after that, anything with the name Oliver/Dawson Saxon, as it used to be printed, has to be destroyed! And they have a year to do the same with their DVD! As if anyone is gonna buy their stuff! :lol

Are you gonna be driving the steamroller Biff? :lol:

Glad to see Biff and the boyz won!

GLad that the name isnt going to be soiled...

however still must catch OD at some point to make my own mind up!

But it aint saxon without Biff in my view...

Hey ho..

I'm going to see O/D Saxon sunday the 26th
I also saw them a few years ago as Son of a Bitch.
It can never hurt to see a great Saxon cover band when
Saxon is not playing.

Greetings Olbahat.

Paxoman said:
It says on the document posted on this site that O/D have six months sale all their stocks of their material, and after that, anything with the name Oliver/Dawson Saxon, as it used to be printed, has to be destroyed! And they have a year to do the same with their DVD! As if anyone is gonna buy their stuff! :lol

Are you gonna be driving the steamroller Biff? :lol:
:lol: they sure deserve it! :lol: