Biffs Tour updates

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
I like the tour updates biff is putting on the website it keeps us in touch with the band more on whats happening.

Something on the same lines would be good when they start to work more on the album later on.

That is a very good way to communicate. It's very good that Biff tells us in his update 6th october more about the reasons and difficulties with that visa-shit thing. (behind the scenes) Glad to hear that the American agent Mark is doing his best to reach the goals. That gives confidence in the future. Much Thx again for this update...I appreciate this very much and I think all the fans in the USA appreciate this, they deserve SAXON!!!!

I want Saxon to play Quebec, Canada!! Some promoter MUST bring them over here. I'm quite sure Biff & the guys would love to play Quebec City and/or Montreal.

yes, the communication by Biff et.al. is excellent and very appreciated...

can't wait till next month!!!

-Imp

Thanks Heavy, I agree it is nice to get some feed back as to why they are having difficultys about coming to America I can think of several place's they can play here in Seattle we just had good size venue open up called the Premiere club they would sell it out fast.

To me it would not matter what the hell they played just seeing them again would be the coolist