BIG 4 LIVE NOW!!!

True, that part was epic:D

Also, here's a quick summary of the show

Anthrax: Joey Belladonna's voice is what surprised me the most. It actually sounded pretty good! Though the crowd didn't really dig it that much (most of them were waiting for Metallica) so that made the band a little less enthusiastic as well. Still, they did the best they could given that Scott Ian was absent. 3/5

Megadeth: Biggest disappointment of the concert. Dave's voice was not very good that particular day and there were a lot of trouble with his guitars and amps. He apparently looked pissed when he went off stage and I fully understand that. It is Megadeth though and the final 3 songs (Symphony, Peace Sells, Holy Wars) were really kick-ass (as always) so I can't give them a 1/5 so I'll give them a 2/5

Slayer: They were exactly what you'd expect... Slayer... And since Slayer kick major ass they get a 4/5 from me. Jeff Hanneman was as you probably know absent due to a flesh-eating bacteria on his arm but Gary Holt (Exodus) did an amazing job filling in. Only thing keeping them from a 5/5 is that there were zero surprises.

Metallica: The crowd LOVED IT! This and the superb setlist made this one fucking amazing to watch. They played a lot of classics and... You know what, I'm not even gonna try to describe it, IT KICKED ASS!!! WATCH IT!!! 5/5

EDIT: Also, Slayer was not there during "Am I Evil?" because they apparently changed the song in the last second so Kerry said fuck it. When I found out I went FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I WANT HELPLESS! :lol:

I thought that they wanted to play "so what" and then they changed it last minute to Am I Evil. Kerry didn't rehearse that song or something so he said fuck off :rofl: and lombardo didn't participate because he got a new tattoo :lol:

i always wondered why tom araya did not participate in Hungary. later i found out that Tom wanted to play ''The Four Horsemen'', representing the ''big four''. but metallica decided that that would look like metallica is the most important of the four bands. i understand both arguments in that situation.

Slayer: They were exactly what you'd expect... Slayer... And since Slayer kick major ass they get a 4/5 from me. Jeff Hanneman was as you probably know absent due to a flesh-eating bacteria on his arm but Gary Holt (Exodus) did an amazing job filling in. Only thing keeping them from a 5/5 is that there were zero surprises.

Lolwut? How is a set with Disciple and Black Magic not a surprise? I wasn't expecting those songs at all.

Well, I don't really like Disciple (maybe I need to listen to it a few more times) and... Well I forgot about Black Magic:lol:

Okay then 4.5/ the kicked ass;)