Big Libs want to raise gas taxes to fix bridges

I agree 100%! Do some things blow in America? Sure! Do they really effect most people? Not really. I personally have been to over 37 countries in this small world of ours, and with the exception of Czech republic, Luxemborg, and France, I have spent more than a week in each of them. Like Vincent Vega says, they have the same shit, but with minor differences. That is true. Landing in Germany, I thought I was back in Tennessee..until the I heard the German, got the orange flavored coke, and coke in my beer. I knew I wasnt in Kansas anymore. But what did I see? I saw the Polezei ripping apart some random kids car as school let out. These dudes got to pick anyone they wanted, no probably cause. Look weird in the airport? Get ready to have a HK machine gun put in your face. Let's say you're in Iceland (lived there for over a year.) Cops dont like the way you look, they pull you over and forcefully take a blood sample for alcohol testing, as you sit in jail awaiting your fate, innocent or not. Yet they have 100% literacy and free healthcare, awesome place.

I have been to alot of places, and not to knock any countries, cuz they all have had their great points (even dirty arab countries) but none of them compare to the USA. Spend any amount of time anywhere else and you will eventually realize you have taken advantage of many things. Hell, stumbling out at 4am to waffle house is a big one. Think you can do that in Europe? Shit no! There isn't any 24 hour anything besides cops that I remember. I haven't partied in England so I can't attest. I am sure can get some fried bread and beans anytime I want though.

As retarded as many things are here in the USA, it still beats 100% of the rest of the world. People who say different, are usually just homesick wankers who don't like being away from their mommies tit.:err:

Some places are more like Kansas than others. I was in rural Russia, had a completely drunken Jew cock a revolver and poke it in my stomach with his finger on the trigger, and he gurgled something to the effect of, "Anyone fuck with me, they get their insides all over the wall... hic!" And that was at the bus stop. I suppose that sort of thing happens in East St. Louis all the time, but this was a white guy!

Jurched

The Hebrew sort of interests, naturally!

With congress boasting a higher percentage of internationalist jewry than ever before, don't expect any dispute over how much of our paychecks are headed to the land of dime-grabbers.

Jurched

Well said sir!!

Let us not forget their endless support from the Necon-men & various Kosher-Konservatives, AIPAC, nakedly Zionist-Evangelicals, etc. You must be highly suspicious that both sides of the proverbial aisle in Washington can always agree on this one thing...more "support" for Mother Israel!

Well said sir!!

Let us not forget their endless support from the Necon-men & various Kosher-Konservatives, AIPAC, nakedly Zionist-Evangelicals, etc. You must be highly suspicious that both sides of the proverbial aisle in Washington can always agree on this one thing...more "support" for Mother Israel!

I am, rather. Seems to be the last refuge of genuine bipartisanship in Congress... which is extremely sad.

Jurched

Wow.
You are a total fuckin' wacko.

I'd vote for you just because you would help destroy what's left of this country.

Thanks!
An' you must be one of the aforementioned glassy-eyed zombies suckin' the best percentage out of my paycheck!

...One've those who'd need putting down by my administration.

"...Jus' like a good ol' pit bull from Masta Vick's ranch!"

Jurched