BILL HUDSON

I love the guy, he was one of the coolest to hang out with at the show.
But there is one thing....
Either all of his pants look alike or he wears the same pair everyday... Hahahaha
;)

Bill makes any time an unexpected good time when he magically appears - even more so when he's been drinking... Yeah I know, Bill - drinking can you believe it!!?!?!? me EITHER!!!! :lol:

But what I like most about Bill is that he's also a very nice guy who thoroughly enjoys his time on stage. We saw him in Detroit with CIIC and we loved the show, partly because his joy is contagious. You can tell he's having fun doing exactly what he was born to do.

I got that same vibe when Cellador played last year. It was hard not to like them because he was just smiling and having fun all the time.

I got confused a while ago because when Cellador played, the *other* guitarist was wearing a Power Quest shirt. I didn't know either of their names. So when I heard that a guitarist from Cellador joined Power Quest and CIIC, I just assumed it had been the other guy. So a few weeks ago when I saw the photo matching the name Bill Hudson with who he really is, I gave a "Well, hell yeah, good for him!" in my head.

Ken

:OMG:
l_0fb51142caf6768ff92647e05f930322.jpg
:OMG: Twins separated at birth?! :lol:

wow a whole thread dedicated to the Manifashion Boy!!:lol: Bill is a great guy, I've had the pleasure of knowing him for about 5 yrs now. One day I got a call from Cede Dupont and he said my friend Bill is moving to L.A. you and Pabla need to welcome him. So of course we met at the Rainbow for cocktails and since it's been a whirlwind of jams, interviews, I'm in Brasil, I'm home, I'm in Brasil, I'm home and of course let's not forget all the bands.

Bill is based out of Los Angeles again and we've been back to the Rainbow but it was a short time before he left to do the CIIC tour....which by the way NEEDS TO COME WEST!!!

Bill, we better see you at Kamelot/Edguy...I'll be waiting for my birthday spankin'!:p I'm very happy and proud of you for all your success, keep up the great jams!! xoxox

But what I like most about Bill is that he's also a very nice guy who thoroughly enjoys his time on stage. We saw him in Detroit with CIIC and we loved the show, partly because his joy is contagious. You can tell he's having fun doing exactly what he was born to do.

Exactly! I got to hang out with him and the rest of Cellador a couple of years ago when they played at Jaxx. They even invited me and a couple of my friends that were with me to follow them to their hotel room after the show to party! Really awesome guys, including Bill. Got to hang out with him again last year when they were there at ProgPower.

Majorlly bummed bigtime that I missed him at this past show that I just saw at Jaxx this past Friday night. One of my friends ran into him and hung out and found out that Bill even asked about me. I went looking for him after the show, (did run across Zakk Stevens, though, also a really cool guy), but apparently Circle II Circle took off before I could find them. Hoping to see them again in the near future - at least got Power Quest coming up for next year's ProgPower and hopefully, Bill will still be with them.

I'll leave you all with this really cool group picture I managed to get at that aforementioned Cellador show at Jaxx:

IMG_1274Medium.jpg

I am really looking forward to seeing/hearing Bill playing with PQ in September! He was brilliant with C II C in ATL! What projects is he actively working on at this time?