Billy Mays died today.

BalanceofPower

My god,it's full of stars
Feb 19, 2003
Palatine, IL
www.novembersdoom.com
I'm really bummed about this. I'd like to post a video in remembrance of one of the greatest TV personalities to come around in the last ten years.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyct9l-fD8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyct9l-fD8[/ame]

EVERYBODY'S DYIN ROUND HERE!!! WTF?

Billy Mays
Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson
Koko Taylor (for those of you who knew the great Queen of the Blues!!)

Don't they say that people always die in threes? Well....there's five here.....I hate to say it, but I wonder who's next?

Sad last two weeks :(

Wasn't it his "girlfriend" they're looking at? Didn't they speculate a murder/suicide? Either way......very sad:(

Wasn't it his "girlfriend" they're looking at? Didn't they speculate a murder/suicide? Either way......very sad:(

Yeah...I think that's the latest news. Makes sense since I think he's always been fairly straight-laced...so I doubt he was into any gansta shit. ;)

Not to mention how crazy-as-fuck some women can get regarding their men. :lol:

Call they guy whatever you want, judge his actions, judge his judgments, and judge the man any way in any language you want

But, Michael Jackson was the best

There was no one better

There never will be anyone better. . People don’t try anymore. .
You can take any pretty loser who can’t sing who has a good smile and sells records and make him a star

Just look at ANYONE on the charts today

We lost a part of music history, a legend, and the greatest pop music artist there ever will be.

The things Michael created on “Thriller”, “Off the Wall”, and “Bad” will never be matched.

By anyone ever.

Michael Jackson was the best.
People believed in Michael Jackson who didn’t believe in Jesus

And that my friends is a legend.

God Bless Michael Jacksons music , his soul , and his legend .

That can never be replaced.

Rest in Peace Sir

God bless your soul.

The things Michael created on “Thriller”, “Off the Wall”, and “Bad” will never be matched.
I liked a lot of his stuff.....I can't say I was happy about "Smooth Criminal" though....he kept asking if I was OK......I kept saying yes, but he kept asking again and again.....;)

RIP Michael!

Hyperactive pitchman Billy Mays used cocaine days before his heart attack - and it killed him, officials said Friday.
Mays, 50, suffered from heart disease but his drug use contributed to his June 28 death, the Hillsborough County medical examiner said. Initial autopsy results did not turn up evidence of drug abuse, but toxicology tests uncovered the coke in his system -