Biomech Support Shadows Fall in Uk + Download Warm Up gig

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Just confirmed Biomechanical will be supporting Shadows Fall on 2 dates in UK and they will be playing the Download Warm Up gig at Rock City!

07.06.2005 UK OXFORD Zodiac (w/ SHADOWS FALL)
08.06.2005 UK NOTTINGHAM Rock City (Download warm up)
09.06.2005 UK CARDIFF Barfly (w/ SHADOWS FALL)

:headbang:

I think I might have to come to Nottingham! Don't like Shadows Fall to be honest but I can always leave after Biomechanical!

Jonoleth said:
I think I might have to come to Nottingham! Don't like Shadows Fall to be honest but I can always leave after Biomechanical!

Nottingham Rock City is the Download Warm Up gig, I'm not sure whose playing yet. Shadows Fall aren't playing the Rock City they are supporting Slipknot somewhere else.

Lee_B said:
Oh dear.. It'll be full of 13 year old "spooky" kids and Emo numpties. Good luck with that one! :)

Still the Biomech Boys might turn some of them to the Metal Side :D

Cazaline said:
Noooooooo!!! why does it have to be on the 8th??? thats my mums bday and the people who come with me are probs goin to see slipkot!! grrrr :/ when will i ever get to see you guys!! haha

:) I'm sure you'll get to see them :)

Just to let any of you know who will be going to the Shadows Fall gigs to get there on time if you want to see Biomechanical as they will be opening the gigs!

As am I! It'll be a cracking night, Biomechanical followed by a fine kebab (Nottingham, for all its ills, knows how to make a damn fine kebab!)...

Well I will see you both at the Nottingham gig if I manage to get the day off work (keeping everything crossed :) )

Thats a shame, hopefully it'll be a good night, weve got our tickets so I'm happy, looking forward to hearing the new tracks live, the Radio 1 session sounded pretty damn impressive!

Jonoleth said:
Thats a shame, hopefully it'll be a good night, weve got our tickets so I'm happy, looking forward to hearing the new tracks live, the Radio 1 session sounded pretty damn impressive!

Hope it's a good night for you guys, maybe you can give us a small report of the night?
Yeah I really enjoyed the Radio 1 session :)