Biomech Support Shadows Fall in Uk + Download Warm Up gig

Lee_B said:
I'm not sure it's an "official" download warm-up. I think it's just the Rock City being a bit opportunistic since the festival is only a few miles up the road :)

I could be wrong, mind.

Hi ,

It is a proper Download Warm-Up gig. The band 'Open Hand' who are playing at Rock City are playing on the Snickers Stage at Download.

Times for Biomechanical on stage

The Zodiac (Oxford) Today Doors Open 19.00 on stage 19.45

Not sure on Rock City Yet

The Barfly (Cardiff) 9th June Doors Open 19.00 on stage 20.15

These are just approximate times, so could change slightly on the day.

Well just found out Biomechanical are going to be on later tonight at the Zodiac as one of the members of the other support band is not well, I think they're bringing in another opening band.

Lee_B said:
Bugger. I didn't think I'd make Oxford in time to see 'em.. Looks like I might have been able to now. Hope it went well!

John said they had fun :)

Here was the set list

Enemy Within
The Empires
The Awakening
Regenerated
Existenz
Assaulter
Raining Blood

If your going to Rock City tonight get there early as Biomechanical are opening.

The rest of the bill were dire Emo bands but bloody hell did Biomechanical blow them off the stage!
Should have seen the scared emo-fan faces...

Good to meet you guys I did meet, should be a review up of the all too short set soon.

Jonoleth said:
Heres my account of the evening... As usual its a bit over-enthusiastic but I bloody well enjoyed myself!

http://www.power-metal.co.uk/reviews/b/biomechanicalrockcityjune05.htm

As I say the set-list is probably wrong but its a bit of a blur... o_O

Thats a great review Jono, and I have to say one of the tightest, loudest, heaviest sets i have seen from the guys.

jaw - droppingly awesome!! Had a great time !!

sherry x

:wave: Hey Guys !!

Jonoleth said:
Heres my account of the evening... As usual its a bit over-enthusiastic but I bloody well enjoyed myself!

http://www.power-metal.co.uk/reviews/b/biomechanicalrockcityjune05.htm

As I say the set-list is probably wrong but its a bit of a blur... o_O

Hi,

Just checked with John on the set list, Regenerated was before Relinquished Destiny :) Great review, I hope next time you see them they'll have a slighly longer set!

Dudes just to say a huge thanx to all who watched and to the guys from Shadows Fall,
really nice guys and the same goes for the crue (and their crazy sound engineer who played some really dodgy music :D )

We finally met with Jonoleth and met buddies from the Infobia gang!!
You guys rule,

Seriously, the support has been great especially in Cardiff the reaction was awesome. We had so much fun that the head banging became uncontrollable to the point were I met Jon's machine head, head on. :cry:
I forgot my name for a couple of seconds, it was that painful but fuck it! it's all good fun! :headbang:

Will post picks as soon as we get them

PS.1) Dave + Lyn thanx for taking care of the merch
PS 2) Hurt Process, thanx for the rider :D