Biomechanical 2005

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Hope everyone had a great and safe New Year!

Just to let you know John is getting all the tracks ready to be mixed, then he will go into a studio with a producer hopefully in the middle of January.

The concept of the album cover is ready for 'The Empires of the Worlds'. Now negotiating with artists including Lee Ellis (Original artist for 'EightMoons' and Biomechanical's web designer). The design is a continuation of the first album cover 'Eight Moons'.

February the guys will be in the rehersal studios learning New tracks for their live performances for the rest of the year.

Biomechanical have been asked to play first support (will let you know which band when all has been confirmed!)in Hydrogios club Thessaloniki in Greece near the end of March 2005.

April- 2nd album released!
:hotjump:

It has been confirmed that Biomechanical will support Nevermore @ Hydrogios Club in Thessaloniki Greece on 26th March 2005!

IOfTheStorm said:
ho ho - sweet. Although they should support em in Athens too.

There gonna try and find out if they are playing Athens aswell, if so its all up to the promoter if they want Biomechanical. No worries if not because the Thessaloniki gig is gonna be great!!

Existenz said:
There gonna try and find out if they are playing Athens aswell, if so its all up to the promoter if they want Biomechanical. No worries if not because the Thessaloniki gig is gonna be great!!
Definetally. And i am sure that John is very happy that the first Biomechanical concert in Greece, takes place in Thessaloniki
:D

IOfTheStorm said:
Definetally. And i am sure that John is very happy that the first Biomechanical concert in Greece, takes place in Thessaloniki
:D

Yeah he's really looking forward to singing in his home town! I think it's going to be a real special night for all the Biomech guys! I've managed to get a ticket to Thessaloniki so I'm definately going :D

dead6skin6mask6- If I win the lottery I'll buy you a plane ticket!!!

Haven't heard anything about Athens, so I don't think that's going to happen.