Biomechanical-Italian Gigs!

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Biomechanical will be headlining 4 gigs in Italy between 16th -19th March 2006.Here are the dates and info:headbang:

16th March 2006
NORD WIND
- Support from Warchild
Via P.Giannone,
18 – Bari,
Italy.
Tel: 080-5580028
www.nordwinddiscopub.eu.com

17th March 2006
TRAFFIC
- support from Grimness
Via Vacuna 98,
Tiburtino
Roma,
Italy.

18th March 2006
SOUND FACTORY
- support from Sickhead
Corso Vigevano,
33/U – 10152,
Turin,
Italy.
www.soundfactorys.org

19th March 2006
DUEL BEAT
- Suport from Marshall + Stamina
Via Scarfoglio/Antignana,
Naples,
Italy
Tel: 081-2404276
www.duelbeat.com

Fantastic guys, I'm going to fly to Bari the First of March and I'll be there for 3 weeks I'll come to see you at the Nordwind discopub. I fly there every year and I love the place is clean and beautyful the Metal heads are so worm it is a family place. Panic cell have played there last year two times and I was there too. Fantastic nights.
I can't wait to meet you Biomechanical ?
Have you got any support band out there?

Dare said:
Fantastic guys, I'm going to fly to Bari the First of March and I'll be there for 3 weeks I'll come to see you at the Nordwind discopub. I fly there every year and I love the place is clean and beautyful the Metal heads are so worm it is a family place. Panic cell have played there last year two times and I was there too. Fantastic nights.
I can't wait to meet you Biomechanical ?
Have you got any support band out there?

:headbang: Hey that's:cool:
(wish I was going!)

Not sure who the main support band are yet. We should find out some time next week, will let you know then:)

Warchild from Italy will be supporting @ Nord Wind in Bari:Spin:

locandinabiomecwarchildmedia4r.jpg

and Marshall(IT) + Stamina(IT) will be supporting at Duel Beat in Napoli:)

Warchild are an excellent band, I suspected they might be supporting, seen them a good few times, great bunch of guys, if nothing else you guys are in for a good party!

Jonoleth said:
Warchild are an excellent band, I suspected they might be supporting, seen them a good few times, great bunch of guys, if nothing else you guys are in for a good party!

i agree with Jono,

the Warchild guys sure know how to party !!

It will be an awesome gig.

Glad to hear about more UK tour dates too!

Jonoleth said:

:headbang: Sounds like it's gonna be a great night:headbang:

sf said:
i agree with Jono,

the Warchild guys sure know how to party !!

It will be an awesome gig.

Glad to hear about more UK tour dates too!

Hi there!

Yeah I should have details about the UK gigs by the end of the week!

Just heard from John, the gig at Bari with Warchild was completely sold out and they were turning people away:OMG:

I knew it would be a good Un !!

Keith Wild form Warchild did a phenomenal job promoting that gig

and the Italians in Bari love their Metal

ive seen it first hand

:kickass:

Im glad it went so well :)

sf said:
I knew it would be a good Un !!

Keith Wild form Warchild did a phenomenal job promoting that gig

and the Italians in Bari love their Metal

ive seen it first hand

Im glad it went so well :)

Hi Sherry,

Yeah Keith has done a brilliant job:kickass:
I wish I had gone now the flights were really cheap about a couple of months ago around £32 return with Ryan Air!

Existenz said:
Hi Sherry,

Yeah Keith has done a brilliant job:kickass:
I wish I had gone now the flights were really cheap about a couple of months ago around £32 return with Ryan Air!

We got back from Bari with my boys Pitiful Reign, just 2 weeks before the Biomech boys went out there

It cost us less than £40 each return flights, and that was with all the taxes and fees !!

we had a fantastic time

The Nordwind is full of crazy metal heads :headbang:

HELLO TO EVERYBODY AND TO MY FRIENDS BIOMECHANICAL!!!!
here is Keith from Warchild, let me confirm what you read here. the gig in Bari has been absolutely awesome!!!!!
It was a sold out (just a few minutes after the doors opening!) there was a lot of crazy metaheads raising horns in front of the stage.... but wait a minute.... you can find the diary of that amazing day here

http://www.warchild.it/forumEng/viewtopic.php?t=64

a big hello to John, Jamie, Chriss, Matt and Jon... you rule guys!!!!!!:headbang:

sf said:
We got back from Bari with my boys Pitiful Reign, just 2 weeks before the Biomech boys went out there

It cost us less than £40 each return flights, and that was with all the taxes and fees !!:

That's a really good price!

sf said:
we had a fantastic time

The Nordwind is full of crazy metal heads :headbang:

Seems like they know their metal in Bari:headbang:

keith wild said:
HELLO TO EVERYBODY AND TO MY FRIENDS BIOMECHANICAL!!!!
here is Keith from Warchild, let me confirm what you read here. the gig in Bari has been absolutely awesome!!!!!
It was a sold out (just a few minutes after the doors opening!) there was a lot of crazy metaheads raising horns in front of the stage.... but wait a minute.... you can find the diary of that amazing day here

http://www.warchild.it/forumEng/viewtopic.php?t=64

a big hello to John, Jamie, Chriss, Matt and Jon... you rule guys!!!!!!:headbang:

Like the review:)

and :wave:Welcome to the forum:wave: