Biomechanical-Italian Gigs!

Well we are back and…fuck me that was a surprise.
The first Biomechanical date in Italy…was SOLD OUT!!!
What can I say other than a huge thanks to all who came at the gig and so sorry for the people who had to be turned away. Hopefully will make it over there again sooner rather than later.:kickass:

The hospitality was second to none and the guys from the club in Bari made us feel right at home.
On the night we were faced with the impossible task of choosing between five types of pizza and were given plenty supplies of wine and beer , I mean…..I wanna play there every week!!!!:cry:

The gig it self was incredible for us as it was our first sold out gig and the moshing was plentifull!!
Warchild were awesome and we left the place with the best mood for the rest of the tour.
Rome was very cool, first time I’ve see the Coliseum and our jaws hit the floor plus we visited the Monument of the Unknown soldier and that was just unbelievable. We were in the presence of the original Empire!! Breathtaking stuff.
Oh yeah about the gig, :p It was fucking awesome.
Sold out all our merch which was cool but the gig in Turin was a real treat!! Having fans travelling from all over to see your band is something else. And that is what happened that night. It was a bit of an eventful night to say the least.

First of all we got the BIGGEST china crash ever made on this planet!!! :OMG:
I mean it was bigger that the drum kit! Thanks to Sick head for this awesome contribution. I have never seen Matt so impressed and scared in my life (both at the same time).
We played our normal set but on DNA metastasis the kick decided to leave the building and Matt C stopped the gig (justifiably) and as there was nothing else to do I decided to throw in a metal screaming competition. The dude with the highest vocal would win a brand new Nat Jones - made biomechanical shirt.
There was a lot of people trying to hit the high stuff (including girls) but there was one guy who killed the competitors with his super high screams.
Funny enough he was a dude with a Death shirt.
I told him on the spot that wearing a Death shirt and screaming like a little girl can only mean he’s got serious issues to resolve. I offered counselling for a reasonable price.:p
In all seriousness it was awesome fun. We resumed with DNA Metastasis and after that we finished with Do you Know Me and Creeping death. It was an awesome night for us and the same goes for the last night in Naples,:headbang:

It was our first tour in Italy and you guys made it really special to us,
Thanks a million!!:kickass:

Super special thanks to Marco our tour manager and Jean Luce (could be the wrong spelling) for driving our asses around and feeding us.
Francesca and the family also Keith and the dudes from Warchild.
Also Sickhead for the china(!!) and Marshal Law for the gaffer-taped Shampoo coloured drum kit :D

Special apologies to Marco for freaking him out with the lasagne (you know what I’m talking about)
And to the owner of the hotel in Naples for stuffing the umbrella holder with rubbish (crap, it did look like a fucking bin!!!!), His facial expression will haunt me forever!!!

Metal hails go to all the bands especially to Warchild and Sickhead who were awesome!!
Can’t wait to play over there again!!:headbang:

Biomechanoid#001 said:
and Jean Luce (could be the wrong spelling) for driving our asses around and feeding us.

yes, definitely the wrong spelling if you mean Gianluca! he he he:lol:

anyway I'm glad you enjoyed your Italian tour guys 'cause you gave good metal vibrations to italian metalheads too, so everithing is all right!:headbang:

seriously can't wait to meet the bio"damn this band is awesome!"mechanical again!!!!

cheers and keep in touch my friend!

keith

Here are some pics:)

1.jpg

Waiting for Biomechanical to come on stage!
24.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

Biomechanical on stage!
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

16.jpg

41.jpg

45.jpg

47.jpg

Final_Product said:
Ye Know...Those italians are CRAZY! Thats a serious crowd. Shame some of the UK gigs couldnt get as packed as that :(

Yeah the Italians are crazy metalers:headbang:

I went to The Underworld and there was a good crowd there:kickass:

Bari
Bari4.jpg

With Keith from Warchild.

Bari1.jpg

Bari2.jpg

Bari3.jpg

Roma
Roma1.JPG

Roma2.JPG

With Damien owner of The Traffic club in Rome.
Turin
Turin1.JPG

No Finocchi for me thanks:D

Turin2.JPG

Turin3.JPG

Some mad fans:)

Turin4.JPG

Biggest China in the world! (Matt with a member of Sick Head)

Naples
Naples1.JPG

Naples2.JPG