Biomechanical @ The Chicago PowerFest 2006!

NOCTURNAL RITES Complete Chicago Powerfest 2006 Lineup!

In support of their new album "Grand Illusion", Sweden's NOCTURNAL RITES
will be making their first ever US appearance at Chicago Powerfest 2006 as
part of a special co-headlining performance with fellow Swedish metal
veterans, MORGANA LEFAY.

Tickets go on sale Wednesday, February 1st. Additional ticket and event
information to be announced early next week.

As previously reported, Chicago Powerfest, the fourth annual metal fest
featuring both veteran and up-and-coming bands from various sub-genres of
metal, will take place on Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 at Mr. Kelley's
Music Box (18+ event) in Chicago Heights, IL. Also scheduled to appear at the
festival are ELDRITCH, BIOMECHANICAL, AGENT STEEL, ION VEIN,
TWELFTH GATE, GRACEPOINT, MIRROR BLACK and WITHERING
SOUL.

Just to note that Biomechanical will now be playing on the Friday 7th of April @ the Chicago Fest as direct support.:)

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
It'll be a real pleasure to get to see the band again, this time I'll get to see them perform. The disc was one of my top cds of last year. Looking forward to the show!

Larry
ND

Hey buddy,

Nice to hear from you!! It was cool getting together last year at the SXSW festival

I'm looking forward playing @ the Chicago powerfest and having a chat again

See you there!!

JK

Heya Squeaky dear, yes I'll definitely be there. The venue isn't too far from me which is a bonus. Not sure if Willie will be in town at that point, you know he can't sit still for a moment but if he's home I'll definitely drag him with me. Most or all of the NovDoom guys will probably be there so come over and say howdy.....and what kind of harassment are we talking about here dear? haha

hey guys, say hallo to my friends Eldritch in Chicago!
and have a good one, if you'll play good an half of what you did in Bari you'll kick seriously asses to all those yankees!!!

cheers

Lee_B said:
Okay, so I'm an impatient bastard, but any reports on the show??

:D
No not yet.
I think it's about 5am in Chicago at the moment, they're probably either asleep or still partying:D

Just saw this on another forum:

"Biomechanical - Another wonderful performance filled with energy. Great chops, great presence. And they played Raining Blood. And I could not stop moving the entire set. Yes, I was drunk. No, it was not the alcohol. The alcohol would probably explain me repeatedly locking the horns with The Michael though. A scene likely never to be repeated in the history of metal. You should have been there."

Lee_B said:
Just saw this on another forum:

"Biomechanical - Another wonderful performance filled with energy. Great chops, great presence. And they played Raining Blood. And I could not stop moving the entire set. Yes, I was drunk. No, it was not the alcohol. The alcohol would probably explain me repeatedly locking the horns with The Michael though. A scene likely never to be repeated in the history of metal. You should have been there."

:cool:

Spoke to John and he said they had a great time! Some fans came from Hawaii just to see them:headbang:

Hey I just wanna say you guys were great Friday and I had a blast hanging out with some of you (especially when you randomly turned up in my hotel room :lol: ) and it meant a lot to hear you guys liked our set after we played on Saturday.

eaeolian said:
Some fans, unfortunately, were stuck in the airport in Manchester, NH, instead of seeing them! ...
Wow that sucks!

eaeolian said:
However, Jamie and Chris were a blast to hang out with afterwards, and Chris' Jager skills are impressive...

:kickass: Yeah I heard he had 44shots:yow: