Biomechanical to be Filmed Live!(Finally have date/time of showing)

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Biomechanical will be filmed during their live set at The Garage on Friday 23rd September! This will be aired in the future on tv, a Sky Digital Channel(will let you know which one when I get the Info).

So get down there and get your mug on tv :D

Dazoo666 said:
Any news on when the guys will be shown on sky. Very eager to see them on TV (plus I was there) :D

Hi,

It's going to be shown on a new Sky Channel called The Horror Channel No 174. Not sure when it will be shown yet, will let you know when we find out:)

Dazoo666 said:
Excellent, cheers for that :headbang:

Finally I have the dates and times:Spin:

Redemption TV presents a exclusive live footage and interview with Biomechanical.

Redemption TV part of the The Horror Channel is available free-to-air on Sky channel 475 (musicians Channel) and is coming soon to Telewest Broadband.

Tuesday 7th February 11.05pm
Thursday 9th feb 11.50pm

They were on last Saturday aswell, they were shown 20 minutes earlier than scheduled. So check out the channel earlier than the scheduled time.:)

Will Bozarth said:
can anyone tape this for me? :(

I couldn't watch it either(don't have that channel):(
The production company did say they would send a tape though:)

watched it last night, started a couple minutes early cos I turned on during a snippet of the interview. Had a few interview sections (covering band formation, musical style) interspersed with full live performances of enemy within and empires of the world.

Would have been better if the program had been longer to allow more live gig footage, imo

Dan W said:
watched it last night, started a couple minutes early cos I turned on during a snippet of the interview. Had a few interview sections (covering band formation, musical style) interspersed with full live performances of enemy within and empires of the world.

Would have been better if the program had been longer to allow more live gig footage, imo

Hi there!
Thanks for the info. They were meant to have shown one more song 'The Assaulter'. Probably a time slot thing:)

Final_Product said:
I refuse to pay for sky TV...those whores just overcharge every damn day, and it sucks :(

Yeah they do!

I did hear that Earache were thinking of maybe putting something together with the live footage that night. We will have to wait and see!

littlemissmetal said:
ooooooh this is during freshers week for my 2nd year... i may be able to get down for this one...

Hi there:wave:

They have already filmed the gig which happened on the Stampin Ground tour.
I hope you can make one of the March dates:)