Birthday

pceptimus

Never ever judge me....
Aug 15, 2001
west midlands
Same thing every year having to remind ppl that i exist and that on 20th i was born always getting depressed 1 year older and nothing to show for my life. reminding myself that for a whole year i have let the most important ppl in my life down by lazing around and not doing anything with my life other than hanging around on the net on stupid fuckin boards like this with ppl the other side of the country who would rather take the piss than have a decent conversation with me....

its about now when i realise that i have got no friends and no one likes me...

(you must excuse me im feeling sorry for myself)

You must admit... You look weird :D
I realize I'm not having real friends either because they do not understand how I feel and I don't understand how the fuck they can care about so many useles things.
After being hurt by and having hurt almost all they people I used to like, I came to the conclusion that under those circumstances it's better not to have real friends, but focus more on "acquaintancies"
They hurt me less, they don't bother me with their shit as much as me friends used to do and I don't hurt them as much as I hurt my friends in return.

Just decide your path. Do you want some friends? Then you'll find some. Finding friends is an easy thing, getting rid of them is 100X harder. If you don't, then try to find peace with what you go through. And if you can't, I recommend a warm bathtube and a sharp knife :p

Originally posted by Livmoder Boy

Hey, don't worry....! Get my ICQ#..It's 57234636:)

as soon as i get icq i will add u

@northen viking when you are the most unpopulare person in the entire world you try to hang on to every friend you get no matter what but you always find that you try to hard....

Originally posted by _Transparent_
my birthdays on the 19th...and yes you look wierd/cuntish

anyway friends are over-rated, and what are those model things in the background of your picture?

Cuntish And Weird mabey because im pulling a face to make myself look funny ok im not the most prettyiest bloke in the world but i dont c u ppl with pictures of ureself in your sigs so shut the fuck up going on about the way i look....

btw the figures are of my fave horrors of all time and spiderman figures(ok toys)

seeing as someone cant detect sarcasm when its under his nose...

so how old are you on the 20th? its not the hardest thing in the world to find friends, 100% of the worlds population are potential friends...

Originally posted by _Transparent_
seeing as someone cant detect sarcasm when its under his nose...

so how old are you on the 20th? its not the hardest thing in the world to find friends, 100% of the worlds population are potential friends...

Im 23 on the 20th

You see sarcasm doesnt work when its weitten down you know and to be honnest friends are overrated so who the fuck needs them

Originally posted by pceptimus
but i dont c u ppl with pictures of ureself in your sigs so shut the fuck up going on about the way i look....
lol
I was just stating it, I didn't rate you "ugly" or something anyway...
Here my Pic
I'm the guy in the green shirt on the left.
Here I am again
I'm sorry if I can't really help you, but I guess if I can't nobody on this board really can.
A bit of egoism and pride cures all :p