Stop the talk abt tgcd promo cds

Katatonica

noise and whisper
Feb 2, 2006
GTA ont, ca
waa im sick and tired dont u shallow ppl understand many of us fans are waiting for the real (meaning no promo, no journalist copy, no review writer) cd?
so fuck it just shut yer damn mouth. edit <--- I MEAN IN OTHER THREADS
It just pissess me off that in the most unlikely threads there are freaking ppl poping out of nowhere critizicing the cd thats not even out....grr not even funny.
I mean open a thread with big capitalized *SPOILERS of TGCD* and go have a tea party in there to discuss the freaking promo cd god damn it!.
well thats all my ranting for today. :Spin:
i hope some ppl second me in this.

Katatonica said:
waa im sick and tired dont u shallow ppl understand many of us fans are waiting for the real (meaning no promo, no journalist copy, no review writer) cd?
so fuck it just shut yer damn mouth.
It just pissess me off that in the most unlikely threads there are freaking ppl poping out of nowhere critizicing the cd thats not even out....grr not even funny.
I mean open a thread with big capitalized *SPOILERS of TGCD* and go have a tea party in there to discuss the freaking promo cd god damn it!.
well thats all my ranting for today. :Spin:
i hope some ppl second me in this.

Seconded. However, people who do download stuff illegally wont take notice of a thread like this, they simply dont care. In there mind, there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Personally I think you need to get a life..

Whether I agree or not does not give you any credibility in what you are saying, if you don't like what people are saying then don't read it. What I or anyone actually chooses to do is up to them you have a right to say whether you agree or not with that, but to remove through your own moral view someones freedom of speach is dictorial ie Hitler.

strangedays said:

Whether I agree or not does not give you any credibility in what you are saying, if you don't like what people are saying then don't read it. What I or anyone actually chooses to do is up to them you have a right to say whether you agree or not with that, but to remove through your own moral view someones freedom of speach is dictorial ie Hitler.

strangedays said:

relax man. have one of these :Smokin: :D

im not saying to not talk abt it. im saying to not talk abt it in random places!!! i've seen random posts saying how shitty or how cool or how awesome a particular song is in some other posts where i didn't expect to see a coment of such thing, but whatever... i mean i did see the video in a free website. And i will probably try to dl it for free before it comes on the box set... (not paying apple anyway) so whatever...

hows this?
thisthreadsucks.gif
:wave:

Well some hostility here i can see. And yes i think it is annoying when people talk about albums that haven't been released.

At a nightwish gig i heard some guy using, "yeh i got the new Megadeth Cd on promo coz i got links and its fucking awesome" as a chat up line. And after hearing him agree with the girl that Slipknot were incredible i knew he was a dick.

But then again i think this is all being taken a bit seriously, just ignore this kinda person, i try to and wait until i have the chance to get hold of the album and form my own opinions

strangedays said:
if you don't like what people are saying then don't read it. [\QUOTE]

Hahaha!Sorry, but how can you ignore something you've just read?