Bizarre coincidence...Ed P., me and the Bay Bridge...

dano1427

Mar 17, 2003
Concord, Ca.
So, on Wed. night about 745 I'm going to work in S.F. driving into S.F. on the Bay Bridge. In the Subbie's CD player was Wounded, specifically Hostile World.

In the fast lane, I noticed a four-door with a familiar face driving...I catch up, due to the driver's lead foot, and who is it???

The mighty Ed Platt!

I do a double take and he drives away, probably wondering who the weirdo was staring at him...What a weird coincidence....On the always crowded Bay Bridge, listening to an Enchant CD, and seeing E.P. on the bridge....

--dan

Dano

Thats just wild man, yes it was me speeding on the bridge to the SF airport Coming from my sons Allstar practice, he is the mighty one, the southpaw slugger :Spin: Hey I had the CD player cranked so damn loud I didn't notice anyone?

What is wild is that you had of all songs Hostile World playing ? That's just too much. :Spin: I am not even kidding I had that in earlier and have not played it in so long...........

I had In Absentia absolutly cranked in the system on the bridge, Lost in it man.

How wild is that. Your in Concord right? I am surprised we have not seen you anywhere around town.

dano1427 said:
So, on Wed. night about 745 I'm going to work in S.F. driving into S.F. on the Bay Bridge. In the Subbie's CD player was Wounded, specifically Hostile World.

In the fast lane, I noticed a four-door with a familiar face driving...I catch up, due to the driver's lead foot, and who is it???

The mighty Ed Platt!

I do a double take and he drives away, probably wondering who the weirdo was staring at him...What a weird coincidence....On the always crowded Bay Bridge, listening to an Enchant CD, and seeing E.P. on the bridge....

--dan

Hey Dan,

With all that traffic...that is amazing! I hope you bought a Lotto ticket! So we gotta start working on the guys for a local gig. I think they ought to play Bourbon Street. Never been there, but it's close by, eh? :D Or the Pound in the City? I know, we were spoiled by iMusicast...but it's time!

Kristin
Viadragon, driving 70 on the Bay Bridge playing Hostile World. Hahahaha!!!

PS Getting closer--posting same time as Ed...listening the PT all AM!!

Yup...freaking bizarre....I'm gonna go play that new mega-million-super-duper lottery that's being advertised...

I had to get the afterburners going to catch up! Ed Definitely has a lead foot!

Yup...I'm in Concord, near Clayton...