Black Crusade...anyone?

The U.S. tour Nikki and I are hitting up is the Black Tyranny tour, not Black Crusade. Fuck Trivium and Dragonforce.

Arch Enemy/Machine Head double headliner, Throwdown and Sanctity.

First thing, fuck all of you who say Trivium sucks. They don't. I mean I don't listen to them but I used to and I like their old shit. Trivium ain't made of pure faggotry (there are a lot worse bands and some of you even listen to them). Stop jumping on the bandwagon and get your own opinion, you hivemind cocksuckers.

Secondly, Dragonforce is a kickass band. I mean, again, I don't listen to them but anyone who knocks them is just doing so because it's 'uncool' to like Dragonforce, stop repeating other people's retarded opinions. I think they're a solid studio band (even if they aren't 100% live).

Seriously, this is a pretty decent tour (I'm seeing the US one twice but these two bands aren't included). I'd go for Arch Enemy, but I wouldn't have a bad time during the other bands. Like fuck, I've been to worse concerts. Suck it up faggots. Try sitting through a 23 song set of The Haunted just to see DT, or 2 shitty support bands+Lacuna coil to see In Flames.

Seriously, stop regurgitating you assholes.

First thing, fuck all of you who say Trivium sucks. They don't. I mean I don't listen to them but I used to and I like their old shit. Trivium ain't made of pure faggotry (there are a lot worse bands and some of you even listen to them). Stop jumping on the bandwagon and get your own opinion, you hivemind cocksuckers.

I made my own opinion as soon as I heard them; utter bollocks.

I do agree with you on TEHFORCE!1! though, one of the first metal bands I liked, and although their live performances have a reputation for failing (athough when I saw them they played pretty well) their studio efforts aren't bad.

I made my own opinion as soon as I heard them; utter bollocks.

I do agree with you on TEHFORCE!1! though, one of the first metal bands I liked, and although their live performances have a reputation for failing (athough when I saw them they played pretty well) their studio efforts aren't bad.

OK, well I respect what you say if you actually formed it for yourself. But honestly most people I encounter are like "OMG TRIVIUM ARE UNTR00 FAGS" because everyone else says it and they think it's cool to join in the bashing. These are the same people who have never heard anything by Trivium, or they have but did so once they already had it in their minds they sucked and never gave them a chance. Then I will send them a decent song and they're like "Oh, you're right they're not that bad actually"

so wtf... people follows trends so easily, the dipshits.

People don't think trivium suck because of a bandwagon...people think Trivium suck because there isn't one scrap of originality in their music.

Dude, a band doesn't have to be OMGORIGINAL or prog or on the cutting edge of musical innovation to be good.

well, I don;t really hate trivium i just hate their stupid front man Matt Heafy. What an ass kisser

People in bands, whether they are douches or not, doesn't mean the quality of music is is affected. Even though for the record I think he's a faggot.

The most immature thing someone can say is to start calling trivium listeners emo. Sure theres emos who listen to it but the music doesnt make ppl emo(True on some ofcourse) If you listen to Death metal,Metalcore,Nu metal and shit then you just have a wide variety of music taste. A Narrow one can make one handicapped in for example guitar and drum playing. So seriously stop being faggotry and calling everyone emo when they listen to Trivium...I bet you sit in your dress and listen to MCR. I myself listen to Black and death metal,Power metal,Melodic metal and yes even metalcore(Just 2 bands tho) :) kthxbye

EDIT: I myself hate Nu metal.
OK, well I respect what you say if you actually formed it for yourself. But honestly most people I encounter are like "OMG TRIVIUM ARE UNTR00 FAGS" because everyone else says it and they think it's cool to join in the bashing. These are the same people who have never heard anything by Trivium, or they have but did so once they already had it in their minds they sucked and never gave them a chance. Then I will send them a decent song and they're like "Oh, you're right they're not that bad actually"

so wtf... people follows trends so easily, the dipshits.

Too tr00 i hate trends. Be yourself and ppl who have a problem with it can fuck off:heh: Sounds awfully cliche tho:lol:

People don't think trivium suck because of a bandwagon...people think Trivium suck because there isn't one scrap of originality in their music.

Say what u want but theyre awesome and skilled players too. Ofcourse theres better but thats not the point.

The most immature thing someone can say is to start calling trivium listeners emo. Sure theres emos who listen to it but the music doesnt make ppl emo(True on some ofcourse) If you listen to Death metal,Metalcore,Nu metal and shit then you just have a wide variety of music taste. A Narrow one can make one handicapped in for example guitar and drum playing. So seriously stop being faggotry and calling everyone emo when they listen to Trivium...I bet you sit in your dress and listen to MCR. I myself listen to Black and death metal,Power metal,Melodic metal and yes even metalcore(Just 2 bands tho) :) kthxbye

EDIT: I myself hate Nu metal.

I like some metalcore. I hate numetal though.. *spits on Lamb of God*

I heard Heafy's back to screaming

I really hope thats true:) But still he seems to have found a way to put his old songs into new style now atlast. When they pulled off Like light to the flies on Rock am ring 06(Checked on youtube) It sounded damn terrible :S But then i found a vid of vienna 2007 and it was pretty good actually.

Dude, a band doesn't have to be OMGORIGINAL or prog or on the cutting edge of musical innovation to be good.

Actually, yeah...it kinda does. How could you call yourself a creative artist if you take a picture of the Mona Lisa? Trivium hating isnt a bandwagon, just because a large number of people agree that something sucks doesn't mean they are all just being mindless idiots. I tried getting into Trivium when I heard of them because I was seeing them with Bodom. They sucked. Also, innovative doesn't mean prog, it means offering something no one else has. Its like listening to a ton of rip-off bands who aren't nearly as good as the original, there is no point.

@Pehnomenomo:
Walks, talks, and sounds like an emo kid:

14937zh.jpg

:)rolleyes:)

According to you, you listen to just metal, and like 4 different kinds of it at that. That isn't "open minded". I rarley listen to Death metal, I think I own one DM album. I listen to many kinds of metal including Black, Folk, Melodic Death, some Death, Power, Thrash, and Gothic/Symphonic, but I also listen to Jazz, Classical, Celtic Folk, Rock (and ProgRock), and Electronic Ambiance.

Why would you assume I listen to MCR in a dress...Because I'm saying I don't like emo, that all of a sudden means I listen to it in a dress? Please stop being dumb kkthx.

@Pehnomenomo:
Walks, talks, and sounds like an emo kid:

14937zh.jpg

:)rolleyes:)

According to you, you listen to just metal, and like 4 different kinds of it at that. That isn't "open minded". I rarley listen to Death metal, I think I own one DM album. I listen to many kinds of metal including Black, Folk, Melodic Death, some Death, Power, Thrash, and Gothic/Symphonic, but I also listen to Jazz, Classical, Celtic Folk, Rock (and ProgRock), and Electronic Ambiance.

Why would you assume I listen to MCR in a dress...Because I'm saying I don't like emo, that all of a sudden means I listen to it in a dress? Please stop being dumb kkthx.

Oh damn these stupid forumers. 1.I hate emos coz theyre annoying 2.id fuckin turn so emo id kill myself IF i was emo :p 3.You are very stupid. I just named the genres i mainly listen to....no you listen to mcr coz you seem to blame me for being emo and just try to hide that you yourself are the emo?:lol: SO really...what part of listening to Trivium makes me emo? explain that in good words and no nonsense...you clearly are a dumbass. Goddamn its just a band...relax and let ppl have their musicstyles and GTFO if you aint okay with it:lol: And if i woud be emo i woudnt be sitting here listening to death metal woud i? :lol: Still shit the same. Lets just leave this thread to what it was meant to and stop talking of whose emo and whose not.

Beef with DF: Very similar to Dream Theater. What happens when amazing musicians get together and make shit music. That's my opinion... and I used to like DT so it's not a hasty remark.

Beef with Heafy: I swear the dude thinks he's James Hetfield to the bone. Ripoff, totally. On a side note- in every pic I've seen of him, his jeans are tighter than mine.

Beef with Trivium: I gave them a few shots from different albums, different times. It's just too much of a blatant ripoff. Today you get signed if you have some sort of edge. What's theirs? Having a Hetfield wannabe and pieces of classic metal riffs everywhere... to "appeal" to the old school crowd, right? Just lame, imo. I've heard from several people that the bass player likes to blurt out "we're the next Metallica". Stupidity.