Black Crusade...anyone?

Beef with DF: Very similar to Dream Theater. What happens when amazing musicians get together and make shit music. That's my opinion... and I used to like DT so it's not a hasty remark.

Beef with Heafy: I swear the dude thinks he's James Hetfield to the bone. Ripoff, totally. On a side note- in every pic I've seen of him, his jeans are tighter than mine.

Beef with Trivium: I gave them a few shots from different albums, different times. It's just too much of a blatant ripoff. Today you get signed if you have some sort of edge. What's theirs? Having a Hetfield wannabe and pieces of classic metal riffs everywhere... to "appeal" to the old school crowd, right? Just lame, imo. I've heard from several people that the bass player likes to blurt out "we're the next Metallica". Stupidity.

Im gonna ask you one questoin...have u even heard of Ember to inferno or ascendancy...coz even i think THe crusade sucked some major ass. and that really was just metallica in sheeps clothing. Trivium aint my alltime favorite band but theyve made some good songs. Anyways i wont bitch bout trivium anymore coz its getting wornout. I respect other ppls opinions.

Lol @ this thread. What a crapfight.

Anyways, I'll be at Helsinki. My fourth time seeing Trivium, Dragonforce and Arch Enemy. Wicked. Let's see about the rest. Shadows Fall is definetly interesting, I haven't ever been much into Machine Head. But I'll see how they are live, maybe they are better like that?

Lol @ this thread. What a crapfight.

Anyways, I'll be at Helsinki. My fourth time seeing Trivium, Dragonforce and Arch Enemy. Wicked. Let's see about the rest. Shadows Fall is definetly interesting, I haven't ever been much into Machine Head. But I'll see how they are live, maybe they are better like that?

Someone told me shadow falls aint coming for europe...i hope it aint true coz i really wanna see em!!!