Black Diamond - Last Man Standing

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Love finding these cool and obscure bands. This one's from Slovenia. You would think they'd be fairly average or even below but they are actually way above. Sure they sound like Maiden although the only song on youtube below is mid paced so maybe the album as a whole could be a bit faster hopefully. The singer has his own voice and yet at times does a superb Bruce impression mainly in the chorus. Love to hear more from this band. Maiden fans (which is like all of us right?) need to give these unknowns a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like what I am hearing. Nothing evolutionary, but a good listen

Hi! I'm Nejc, guitar player of black diamond... You can listen to all of the songs on our label's media page. There's also link to our FB page, where you can find more about us... So far you've heared only Power of mind, so any feedback about what you think of other songs would be much appreciated! If you want to know anything else about this band, please just ask!

All the best to all of you!!!
Nejc

Here are three clips from the concert we had on may the 16th...

Dreams of tomorrow:

Lažne zvezde:

Power of mind:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a import copy for xmas this year after begging for it. Hate to say I was disappointed by it. I loved Last Man Standing and thought the rest of the album would be like it. That was really the only stand out song for me. I will give them another chance when they put out a new album but I research them better before doing so though.

Yes I have the album. I made a mistake (old and senile here LOL). The song I was thinking about was the one listed above Power of Mind. In my opinion it was the only good song. But I must admit that I love Power of Mind so much.