Black Friday Speculations

Kinda wanna get the MH Production Bundle, but I'm not on OSX, so I'd only be able to use it in PT (I own it, but don't use it often) :(

Tempted to pick up Addictive Drums with the 2 expansions and Peavey Revalver HPse for $99, though.

With the CYBER2013 coupon on AudioDeluxe, both would only come out to $243.98. Not bad...

Was really hoping Waves SSL would be on sale, or that Slate VBC would be less than that, but... meh. Wanted to pickup EZMix with the Sneap bundle, too, but I haven't seen any prices that are really worth it. Oh well.

VCC and an ilok ordered there. I picked up EZdrummer yesterday and hopefully Metal Machine will pop up discounted somewhere over the weekend. Between Black Friday deals, Steam sales and the PS4 I picked up today, my poor wallet is crying.

Meh, kinda disappointing this year :(

Agree, not sure why that is? Maybe because I have all the plugins I need? Or the same old marketing "make your tracks slice through the mix" no longer works on me, thus rarely get excited about plugs?

I did consider getting some SoundToys plugs, but ReaDelay has enough options on it for me and EchoBoy would just get in the way, if you know what I mean.

I did buy NI Session Strings though.

Just bought Slate VBC and VTM.

Now i own everything slate Digital.

can`t wait for the channelstrip plugin :D

Actually I thought everything you tune with it sounds like an mp3 afterwards.
I am a fan of Vari audio which is implemented in Cubase. It's a bit more limited, but sounds rather good I think

To each his own I guess although I'd suggest that anyone interested demo it before taking your (or my) statement at face value. FWIW I have Tune, AT and Melodyne and I use Tune more than the others.

IK Multimeda Total Studio Bundle is now $99
http://audiodeluxe.com/products/ik-multimedia-total-studio-3

Virtual Instruments and Sounds:
SampleTank 2.5 XL
Sonik Synth 2
Miroslav Philharmonik
SampleMoog
SampleTron
15 Xpansion Tank 2 Multi-Sampled Instrument Collections

Guitar & Bass Gear:
AmpliTube 3
AmpliTube Custom Shop

Mixing & Mastering:
T-RackS 3 Deluxe Mastering Suite
CSR - Classik Studio Reverb

Not got my licenes from AD yet :-/

I bought Studio Devil's VBA Pro yesterday at 3:01 PM (INCREDIBLY AWESOME VST, BTW!!!), and I didn't get the license until 1:30 AM.

They're probably really swamped at certain times, especially now.

http://www.audiodeluxe.com

teYm52Z.png

Anyone buy the MH Production Bundle?

Wondering if it's worth spending $160 on, if I already have:

• Slate VCC/VTM/FG-X
  • Waves Gold/Ren Maxx/CLA Comps/Tapes, Tubes & Transistors
  • IK T-RackS CS Grand
  • Ozone 4
  • Plug & Mix VIP Bundle

Mostly, I'm interested in the ChannelStrip3, Halo Verb and Transient Control plugs, but Character and the rest of them look great, too. I know SoS gave it a pretty mixed review, but I've heard the CS is amazing and the price is so low on the whole bundle right now, I figure I might as well get the rest, if it's worth it...?

hey sloan is there a 76 style compressor in the IK media total studio bundle? Or do you have to buy it separately in the custom shop? At first I thought it was but now I think I may have been wrong which sucks considering I just purchased it.

hey sloan is there a 76 style compressor in the IK media total studio bundle? Or do you have to buy it separately in the custom shop? At first I thought it was but now I think I may have been wrong which sucks considering I just purchased it.

Nope. It comes with CS Deluxe - You need CS Grand for the 1176, or you can buy it separately in the Custom Shop.