Black Friday

XxSicRokerxX

Gabriel R.
Nov 25, 2010
Orange County, CA

(not my vid)

I weep for humanity. Straight up carbon copy of South Park's Black Friday episode.

I admit I went out last night (black Fri started thurs night) to MACYs only cuz my GF wanted to buy boots and jewelry, I dropped her off in front of the store because parking was a nightmare, people fighting for spots. I ended up going to the parking structure, 1st level was jam packed, people honking and racing like mad men to find the closest spot, yet I went to the 2nd floor and found ton of spaces. It was my first time ever being in the heat of the moment and it was flat out ridiculous.

Any of you do anything?

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I walk into a pawn shop and saw an almost new Samson C01 condenser mic for $20 and on the case it said one side not working. So I ask the guy at the counter what they meant by one side not working, and he says the guy who sold it to them said that one side was not working so without testing it they took it and put it on the shelf. I tell them only one side is supposed to work, and he's like really? So I said yea, anyway he says oh well sold it to me for $20 went home and tested it and wow...got an $80 mic for $20.