I hate people, lol.

We've had a few bastards go through our neighborhood a year ago and slash everyones tires for like 5 blocks. I'm sure it's the same pukes who drove down streets batting everyones mirrors off their cars with a baseball bat as well. Fuckers...

One of the things that makes me even more furious about this case is, it was not a mindless act of violence aimed at everyone. The fucker went through every car in the parking lot, and chose MY car, which is the only one costing less than 1000e, making it pretty fucking obvious I can't afford to repair the damage :D It's like a personal "fuck you" written on my home door with human feces.

One of the things that makes me even more furious about this case is, it was not a mindless act of violence aimed at everyone. The fucker went through every car in the parking lot, and chose MY car, which is the only one costing less than 1000e, making it pretty fucking obvious I can't afford to repair the damage :D It's like a personal "fuck you" written on my home door with human feces.

Ah, I must have been speed reading, I thought you said they did it to everyones car including yours...re-read, gotcha, :saint:

Still, it sucked to have our fairly new vehicle have 2 tires slashed and the drivers side mirror batted off of it in a matter of a month. At least we know it was indescriminate, since they did it to everyone...

Well, the thing is, I've quit like four times now (yeah, I know :D) and every single time everything has gone to shit at an instant. It's like a cruel joke or something. My financial leasing canceled when the papers were already signed, me ending up sleeping in barely over 10c 'cause a friend stood me up, my car breaking down 10km from home in -22c at 2AM... This time it was the bank taking a hundred euros they had forgot to take ages ago straight from my account without a warning, another couple of unforeseen financial setbacks leaving me with less than 50 fucking euros for TWO MONTHS, and now the car. Seriously, guys, come on. If I end up snatching a cig from my girlfriend tonight, I'm not even gonna feel bad about myself this time :lol:

Jesus christ dude, that's ridiculous - I'd say you've earned it this time as well :yow:

Ah, I must have been speed reading, I thought you said they did it to everyones car including yours...re-read, gotcha, :saint:

Still, it sucked to have our fairly new vehicle have 2 tires slashed and the drivers side mirror batted off of it in a matter of a month. At least we know it was indescriminate, since they did it to everyone...

Well, on another hand, that is even more infuriating, since the tire-slasher(s) had no intention whatsoever to get any personal gain from doing so. In my case, the fuckbag probably really needed the money he was going to get from selling the stolen stereo or something and only bashed my car out of frustration for not succeeding (not that it makes it any better, I'm still gonna fucking tear his head off). In your case it was just mindless vandalism with no reasonable motive whatsoever, which is something I'll never understand.

It is really unfortunate that that kind of shit happens. Almost always its just drunken people with their idiotic ways. Really pisses me too that usually they dont get caught.

I'm glad that the house I'm living in has a gate to block access to the parking lot at night, but shit still happens.

Once a drunkard broke into one car and tried to drive through the gate. FAIL. The car suffered some damage, but as in Jarkkos case, the owner couldnt afford to fix it. I remember he couldnt get the doors locked and open or close the drivers door window and some other shit.

Last year some idiot threw a park bench through a car rear window. The trunk door went to bad shape as the window obviously. I felt the owners pain because the car was Volvo 240 and so is mine :D.

One nice summer night I heard a glass shattering somewhere outside. In front of house some idiot broke windows on cars with metal bar as he walked by. Just for fun :S.

My car has survived with almost no damage through the time I have lived here, just some minor d(j)ents on the drivers door. I guess it looks like a piece of shit so everyone seems to ignore it :)

Oh, and one more.
Once me and my friend were driving in Rantakylä. We went out of the car to get some stuff from friends house. After 10 mins we came back and the car stereo was gone :D I thought it was hilarious. Wasn't my car obviously :lol:

Joensuu WTF :)

Oh, and one more.
Once me and my friend were driving in Rantakylä. We went out of the car to get some stuff from friends house. After 10 mins we came back and the car stereo was gone :D I thought it was hilarious. Wasn't my car obviously :lol:

Joensuu WTF :)

Hahahah, Rantakylä seems to be the local ghetto anyway, a friend of mine who lives there has a shitload of pretty unsettling stories to share :)

I had my Cd player stolen in my old car 8 years ago. I was pretty pissed off at my friend for being a lazy cunt and not locking the car. :lol:

I seriously would have given anything to catch the fucker in the act to. Like Travolta said, it would have been worth him doing it just to catch him. :lol:

Last tuesday I scratched a car and broke his wing mirror because I couldn't park into my garage. There is a tavern close and people park wherever they want, me and neighbours always angry about ir, so now my patience is finished and I will keep on being EVIL to every motherfucker that do not allow to enter my own garage.

Last tuesday I scratched a car and broke his wing mirror because I couldn't park into my garage. There is a tavern close and people park wherever they want, me and neighbours always angry about ir, so now my patience is finished and I will keep on being EVIL to every motherfucker that do not allow to enter my own garage.

A note wouldn't have been a better idea? Dildo.

That fucking sucks man, I feel for you.

I haven't experienced anything too bad, other than that my car once got spit on twice! And in two different places!

A note wouldn't have been a better idea? Dildo.

Note? This car had a note some months ago by another neighbour.
There is a big municipal sign "DONT PARK", people know they bother but they don't care. It is so frustrating you cannot park in your garage that my heart sometimes seem it is gonna explode. I did what other neighbours don't dare. Nobody will know who it was.
This is just the beginning, justice is mine! I'm the Scratch Avenger!