Arrgghh, I hate age differences...

I know exactly what you guys are talking about! I'm turning 21 in 8 days and every girl I've been interested in (or just in :heh:) the past couple years has been right on the legal borderline. Good way to solve your problem early... if she looks questionable, call her "little kid" and give her crap for being out past her bedtime. :Smokedev:

Well are you saying you add on years so you can hit on older women? (meaning older than you but still in their 20s, not like 60s :lol: ) Cuz I could definitely pass for at least 25, but I'm way too honest for my own good, and I'd hate to have it discovered later :erk:

Yeah, I think older girls (like mid 20's) are much more keen for one night kinds of things, but they get a bit freaked out if you are younger than them (or at least a few years younger). Some girl thought I was 27 the other week! Most tend to say 23, so thats what I say now :) hahaha

There's an epidemic moving across the world known as "sexy kid syndrome" - we have to vacinate EVERYONE NOW!

I totally hear you on this, every day I keep seeing hot girls that look about my age (well at least like 18+), and you just never fucking know. I find myself trying not to stare/make eye contact just incase they're jailbait. It's so hard to judge, so yeah, I generally don't bother, and if I did the first question would be asking how old they are. Also, is it just me, or do the "emo" girls seem to be the worst ones for this? As much as the music is lame, they are cute, but fuck you never know how old they're going to be.

Also, is it just me, or do the "emo" girls seem to be the worst ones for this? As much as the music is lame, they are cute, but fuck you never know how old they're going to be.

TRUE

THAT. Damn. Has the emo clothing/hair/makeup etc. style swept England as well, then?

Wrong,

You know that they will be definitely under 18.

See, that was gonna be my initial response, but the fact is, there are a lot of girls at my college who could be considered "emo" in their appearance, though perhaps it's not applicable because they usually keep it to the hairstyle and the "vintage" t-shirts, ditching the ridiculous amount of makeup and other stupid touches...

Forgive me my ignorance but what's the problem with her being 16? It's not like you are 42...

Yeah, I know, but it's more a question of maturity (mentally) - I'd say I was pretty well liked by most people in High School, but I still bitterly loathe it for its tendency to be a gossip breeding ground with no personal privacy for your own affairs, populated by mostly immature people that feed off of each other's childish attitudes and actions, with backstabbing and drama guaranteed every day. Then again, maybe she's exempt from all this, but I just sort of invariably feel that anyone in High School is guaranteed to still have a LOT of growing up to do (I know I sure as hell did).

just wait until you're 35 and you get a boner for all women ages Pube through 55. you think you spank it a lot now...

Bahahahahaahahahha, the "almost fifteen!" is what seals it; had you already told her your age at this point? Cuz I would think that if she had any interest in you, she'd lie so you wouldn't react like you did! Which would've been great for that night, anyway... :heh:

Well, the freaky thing is, I made her guess my age first 'cause I thought she was a few years older than me. Her first guess was 25, and when I laughed at it, she stared at me for a few seconds and said: "Ok... 29."

Holy shit, if I had been 29 I would've been more than twice her age. And apparently that was never a problem for her. Jail-fucking-bait.

Clips, please :heh:

Seriously, though, looks can really be deceiving. My girlfriend is 21 (our difference is 9 days) and her sister just turned 19. The first looks like she's just turned 16, while the latter looks like she's 20+ and is always thought to be the elder sister.

Dudes, why trying to score underage girls, when the older ones are more interesting and exciting, sure girlies are hot, but at the "important" moment they don´t know even how to start, while the older ones know their stuff. LOL

Being that said, my fiancé is 3 years older than me. haha

haha, I'm 21 as well, and a high school teacher, talk about awkward on that ;) I even have pupils attending my shows.... which is in some way nice, but on the other hand can be irritating as fuck..

I'm lucky to have a wonderful girlfriend tho.

Man you think the 16 year old chicks look good now wait till your older, they'll just look better. I turn 30 next month. I have to constantly stop myself from looking at my wifes 16 year cousin ever time I am around her.

Not only would it just be plain weird to me to fuck a chick under 18 (actually I wouldn't go lower than 20 at this point). I am positive I could and probably would go to jail for it, if she or her parents decided it was a good idea.

Shit's call statutory rape (welcome to America, apparently minors don't have minds of their own... understandably) and it will fuck you up. I'm pretty sure if it's like an 18 YO fucking a 17 YO then it's not an issue (some sort of thing built into the law).