Having Trouble Eating Due to Depression. Any Advice? :/

The important thing to remember is WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE. You're not going through anything that the entirety of the human race hasn't gone through multiple times in their own lives. Doesn't necessarily make it easy. You're gonna feel shitty for a bit. Just let that happen, but know that it'll get way better real soon. Boning a hotter chick usually helps.

As for eating, I dunno. Go to whole foods and get a nice veggie juice or something. Feed yourself some nutrients and go hang out with your friends.

Get that wench out of your life. Get out of the house and do some things that you never did with that bitch. Like go play golf or something. Do something that doesn't remind you of her. She may not have cheated on you but she's still a whore. Slut. Fuck her, she should be begging for you.

"Genius Gone Insane, you've never met her, you can't say things like that about her, she's really nice, I still love her..."

No. Go fuck yourself too you pussy. There is only one way to deal with it. She thinks she's too good for you. Fuck her. Fuck that bitch. Anger is your ally here.

How you handle this is what will define you for the rest of your life.

Trust me, I made the wrong decision and acted like a pussy on that first breakup. Don't follow in my footsteps. Listen to the others here and be a man. Fuck that whore.

^Also, listen to yourself you pussy, connect the dots homo:

"My girlfriend of the last 4 years ... but it was pretty sudden and for some reason she feels the need to completely ignore me right now."

You know what that means? It means she found someone else. Wake up and stop being a pussy. Be a fucking man. Fuck her. She is a slut. Deep down you know this all doesn't add up. She has completely fucked you over. Anger is your ally. Trust the Genius Gone Insane. They're all whores. Except my mom and my sisters.

I know the type of people you're talking about. The ones that smoke all day, get moody if they don't and generally don't do shit with themselves. I don't think you can blame the weed, it's more of a psychological problem, imo, I'm not a doctor. In my circle very few of us don't smoke it and the ones that do tend to smoke it after work or to get a good nights sleep. I'm talking about doctors, lawyers, big contractors, business owners. Even my grandmother smoked it in her 70's to relieve cataracts. I personally like to smoke it before I get into my favorite hobby, music. I also suffer from general/ social anxiety and weed goes a long way in relieving that.

Anyways, OP already said he smokes it and it's not helping.

I agree that psychology is the biggest factor, since someone with strong will can avoid being too dependant to cigaret (like my father, very sportive, he had his smoke years, and would be able to stop one day with no problem, then start again for a time, then stop again, with no issue whatsoever). But imo, that doesn't change the fact it can be addictive. Wether the reason is 100% chemical, psychological, or a mix, at the end of the day, there can be addiction.

I'd like to be able to smoke once in a while tbh, but I can't.

Man there are some real dickheaded responses in this thread, and I'm guessing most of you have never gone through the breakdown of a long term relationship

Having someone cut out of your life that you saw daily or nearly daily for 4 years, you can't just "man the fuck up" it's simply not that easy

OP, I've been there and it sucks, try and connect with your friends (or re-connect if you let your relationships slide away while you were dating this girl), get out of the house. Get a gym membership, start working out. Be social and go out, even if you don't want to, it'll help.

Out of sight, out of mind helped me the most. Delete her number from your phone. Delete her from facebook/twitter if you have them. Don't look at her pages afterwards, get rid of any photos of you together, or anything that reminds you of her. Time is the only thing that will make it easier, but try to stay busy, it will keep your mind off it.

I've lost two of my best friends in an accident one year ago. The best way to get over it is by forgetting everything about them.

Man there are some real dickheaded responses in this thread, and I'm guessing most of you have never gone through the breakdown of a long term relationship

My response may sound dickheaded but I assure you that hating your ex is the best way to go, especially if you have depression issues. Women already do that by default (they always try to find something wrong with you before dumping your ass). We should do the same.

Hating your ex is the hardest thing to do. But it is the best way. Plus one day you'll turn around and say "hey she's not that bad" and you may become friends with her again.

Until then you need to self-preserve. So fuck that bitch. I hope she has a slow, painful death after what she did to you.

Totally gotta disagree, nothing is worse than hanging out with a negative person who's always bitter about their ex, and I doubt those people are particularly happy constantly reminding themselves of how much they dislike a person (especially an ex), which gives that person power over them to make them feel shitty - making every effort to forget her and move on as quickly as possible seems the best idea to me!

Oh, and +1 to weed :Smokedev:

When I got the dump I felt like crap for a while too, didn't want to go to work (well thats all the time now) or hang out with people...it does get better. Go to a comedy show or find something fun to take up the time you were spending with her. You're going to have to learn to be single all over again, which sucks and I know how hard it is, but them's the breaks. good luck.

Having someone cut out of your life that you saw daily or nearly daily for 4 years, you can't just "man the fuck up" it's simply not that easy

OP, I've been there and it sucks, try and connect with your friends (or re-connect if you let your relationships slide away while you were dating this girl), get out of the house. Get a gym membership, start working out. Be social and go out, even if you don't want to, it'll help.

Out of sight, out of mind helped me the most. Delete her number from your phone. Delete her from facebook/twitter if you have them. Don't look at her pages afterwards, get rid of any photos of you together, or anything that reminds you of her. Time is the only thing that will make it easier, but try to stay busy, it will keep your mind off it.

+1

same shit happened 1 year ago to me too. felt like crap.
maybe get some nice new gear you're gasing for if you can afford it, that's what i did. it won't fix it but it'll help..

Totally gotta disagree, nothing is worse than hanging out with a negative person who's always bitter about their ex, and I doubt those people are particularly happy constantly reminding themselves of how much they dislike a person (especially an ex), which gives that person power over them to make them feel shitty - making every effort to forget her and move on as quickly as possible seems the best idea to me!

Oh, and +1 to weed :Smokedev:

My experience is that if you sit back and think about how great your exgf is, you'll have a much longer recovery time. If you hate her, it is much easier to regroup and move forward. And you are less bitter because you are not hiding anything.

That´s a contradiction. If he gonna hate her, He must think of her anyway. Hate somebody is not a solution, just a waste of time and energy and of course she couldnt care less if he hates her or not, because she already doesnt give a fuck. The best way to overcome this is to have your mind occupied, it will seems very hard in the begining but its the best to deal with this kind of shit. Work a lot, work in a mix, work in a song, read a book, see a movie, go out with friends, do some exercise, just dont stop to think shit. Belive me this is the best way to get rid of all the shit. Be productive.

^Exactly this - the last thing I'm advocating is thinking how great she was, nor what a horrible rotten scum-sucking cunt whore bitch face she was; rather, just trying to think of her as little as possible! (best accomplished by being productive and doing stuff that gives you a sense of satisfaction)