I fucking hate XMas

Ahh, give it a few more years Jeff and the Christmas grinch will surface in you too :D

NEVER, Scrooge! ;) :D I've got quite a few more years than Jeff, and the only Grinchy thing about me is the Dr. Suess DVD that I watch EVERY YEAR (the original animated one, not the crappy Jim Carey remake). I'm with Jeff. Except for the ugly sweaters part. :lol: And now that I have my son, the family is enjoying Christmas even more. Aside from Halloween, it's my favorite time of the year. I have I don't know how many gigs worth of Christmas music, which gets played constantly. I have almost every Christmas show, special, cartoon, or movie I've seen since I was a kid, in one format or another. And I am a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping gifts. :lol:

As far as the girlfriend that wants bigger and better each year...dump her faster than a hot potato. Seriously. Save yourself the grief and stress and find someone not so superficial and materialistic.

I hated christmas between 11 and 18, started to like it again since I am with my gf,
before that time I was just sitting at home with my parents, eating, waiting to give
away my gifts and get a few.
Had a few problems with my mom, I wanted to get her attention and saved all my
money with 11 years and bought her a book and a few other things and she threw
away half of the things the same evening, from that time I hated christmas.

Nowadays it's way better, just one evening with my parents and my brother (with my gf
and my grandma) and 2 days with the family of my girl.
It's a bit stressful because we have to drive alot in that time (1000km in 3 days to 3
different places) but it's worth it. I acutally like buying presents, but nothing like an Ipad :D
I like to buy more creative things most of the time like a t-shirt with a self designed print
or stuff like that.

Whenever America says "Here ya go Australia, have some more of our culture" we pretty much bend over and take it.

this made me laugh pretty fucking hard haha

poor Australia... not sure why you would want to accept culture from somewhere that has less culture than i do in my asshole.

NEVER, Scrooge! ;) :D I've got quite a few more years than Jeff, and the only Grinchy thing about me is the Dr. Suess DVD that I watch EVERY YEAR (the original animated one, not the crappy Jim Carey remake). I'm with Jeff. Except for the ugly sweaters part. :lol: And now that I have my son, the family is enjoying Christmas even more. Aside from Halloween, it's my favorite time of the year. I have I don't know how many gigs worth of Christmas music, which gets played constantly. I have almost every Christmas show, special, cartoon, or movie I've seen since I was a kid, in one format or another. And I am a perfectionist when it comes to wrapping gifts. :lol:

As far as the girlfriend that wants bigger and better each year...dump her faster than a hot potato. Seriously. Save yourself the grief and stress and find someone not so superficial and materialistic.

Haha :) I am struggling to find the festive spirit these days. I need some tips! When i was a kid it was really great, but I've spoiled myself as i've got older. Damnation!

man ... you guys are fuckin depressing

Christmas is cool. Just fuckin dig it for what it is ... food, friends, booze, some gifts, trees & lights, putting antlers on the cat and watching her run backwards, days off work, on and on and on ....

a lot of you are truly fun-sponges

I said my piece, I'm ignoring this thread from now on because I enjoy the holiday season and I'm looking forward to what Matt (Theocracy) may have in store for us musically this year

Kev...for you. I took this picture the other day. If you don't get at least a small glimmer of Christmas cheer or warmth looking at this, then I just don't know what to do for you. :lol:

IMG_2794-Edit-1-web.jpg

^ :D I try to force myself to take pictures of SOMETHING at least once a week, to keep interested in photography instead of slacking off like I do with music. So, sometimes I have to just take pictures of what's around. :lol:

Christmas would be much cooler if kids believed in Krampus:

215px-Krampus_at_Perchtenlauf_Klagenfurt.jpg

From Wikipedia:
"Krampus is a mythical creature. In various regions of the world – especially Austria, Croatia, Slovenia, Switzerland and Hungary – it is believed that Krampus accompanies St. Nicholas during the Christmas season, warning and punishing bad children, in contrast to St. Nicholas, who gives gifts to good children."