Black Metal Musicians Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison For Firing At Christian Buildin

Status
Not open for further replies.
MightyDrynwhyl said:
the romans were the ones to corrupt christianity by writing their own bible and going out and killing all of the "real" christians that were led by decsendants of jesus, they searched and killed all of these ppl just so they would regain the power they once had

The bible has been rewritten since day one. Orginally, it concisted of unicorns and little people and shit, but they removed it after a while.

the lead singer from Sol Evil was also in jail for fucking up a grave yard or somthing.

Its no big deal they were a stupid band and i hope 40 years in jail is worth it for shooting at a brick wall.

MightyDrynwhyl said:
christians dont know how to let ppl be themselves, its always "come join us" and they go on and on about it so fucking much its a wonder you dont kill them "the lord this the lord that" its rather annoying and uncalled for. they cant even have a talk with some1 outside the religion b/c they end up trying to convert them. christianity is the only religion in which the subtly force you to convert(ie:Missions)

agreed. this pretty much sums up the standard issue xian. and as far as the missions, that is a definite 10-4, i mean, they go off to these countries where they don't even know what a radio is, and of course, in exchange for services (basic medical care, rations (food supply), clothing, etc.), they must submit themselves to the curch in a very degrading manner.

why the hell didnt any of these "unfortunates" just kill the missionaries and take their stuff instead of degrading themselves? or better yet why bother helping the lesser ppl? well then again helping them would get ou into heaven but why the hell would you want to bring a bunch of dirty tribesman to heaven as well?

christians make no sense

MightyDrynwhyl said:
i think there should be a huge battle in the middle of nowhere, like africa, all the christians vs. the satanists(they get to have large immortal-esque weapons). it could be like some crazy tv event broadcast live all over the world as we watch them kill each other. then when the christians win(winning by sheer number) they get to fight all of the other "heathen" religions until theres no religion left...it would be pretty good for population control as well :loco:

ha ha ha yeah like that show in America (ultimate fighting?) where f. ex. a huge wrestler meets this little chinese ninja guy

I saw a show the other day and it made me rethink that America sucks he he.. 'cause that show was funny shit!!!

every debateshows on television where politicians argue should be solved in the ring! and so should every other argument. kinda like the Vikings solved issues (Holmgang)

i love how the non christians go bleat bleat about how christians are so pig headed and dont accept any other answer than their own, ok, and how this "the beast will be revealed" shit is being talked about is horse shit i think that people on this thread are taking people who are unknowningly feigning christianity(they think they are but a cat can say its a dog all day, but its still a cat) by doing these outrageous deads such as killing and being false prophets(pat roberson for example). people are so stupid for thinking that all christians are in the mind set of going all out in the world and saying fuck everyone, our religion over your's convert or die, sorry folks it dont work that way. when we wage war its for real reasons not some stupid ass shit like "oh its christians versus muslims." and the people that do think its about christians versus muslims and not decent people versus terrorist horse shit are wrong. talking about how christians can have conversations with people and are always trying to convert people, total sterotypical horse shit. I have lots of muslim friends and we talk about religon from time to time but other than that 5 minutes out of a month we talk about shit like music, games, and other stuff. next topic, people bitching about the christian missions, well at least the people are out there trying to help and i dont see any satanists going out and trying to help people, and even if they do preach to them while they are giving them food/shelter hey, consider it as a trade, if i had to listen to jabber jabber for an hour or so in order to eat or live, id fucking do it. and the instances where people were being degrated, talk about spain, i hear people yelpin about americans, but do they talk about what spain did in south america? one thing i do agree with, if it wasent a christian chruch i do think that it would have been a slap on the wrist, as much as i am a christian and have christian beliefs, the relgion has been perverted in america and people blow it out of proportion and put believers over non believers, but does this mean all christians are bad? no, just a corrupt few are too high up for the good of everyone else,

uh..what is this "beast will be revealed" shit you speak of? i never said that i think all christians go out with the mind set to say "fuck every1" and we were talking about christians in the past and in the past it was convert or die just look at anything in the past, the salem withc trials, when the christians "invaded" norway. nobody has mentioned this christians vs. muslims shit either, were not talking about muslims. diehard christian fanatics can not stop talking about god and are always trying to convert, look at the jehova witnesses. i should know i have a priest relative and he sent ppl to my house to try and get me to go to church

about the christian missions, they used hospitality as their weapon, its a rather cruel thing to do, and those who would not listen to their yattering we either killed or recieved nothing until they had no choice but to convert. its not a trade, "oh theyre so unfortunate if we help them they have no choice but to convert and we'll have a better chance at heaven", that was pretty much the mentallity of a missionary, they still do it nowdays in ethiopia

why dont satanists "help out"? because they KNOW they should not go out and try to do such a horrible thing to ppl. think about this, youre living in some little tribe out in the middle of nowhere, theres not a lot of food yet the tribe and yourself will still survive, now how would you like some intruders coming in and subtly making you give up everything you believe in for some food? and if you dont do this they take all the food on the land for themselves and you get none?

religion is the ultimate evil

lots of times the die hard christians dont know what the fuck they are talking about, and the muslim thing was just an example of another thing a lot of people like to gripe about, and not all of the missions are like that, i have a lot of friends that go out on missions and shit and its nothign like that, and the times it was like that are examples of people perverting christianity and doing impure things with it, is everyone right? no, sometimes people that label themselves as christians really arent.

While I agree that the act of shooting at a rehabilitation center is EXTREMELY stupid and unnecessary; 25 years is WAY too much. I mean, rapists get half of that, and there is NO QUESTION of who inflicts the greater damage on the victim, comparing the two cases. Biased christian court, end of story.

Finally, militant Satanism has come to America. As stupid as they were for getting caught,I fully support their actions

I cant believe any "sane" human being supports MURDER. What.the.fuck. is your problem?THEY SHOT AT THE BUILDING WITH HOPES OF KILLING PEOPLE.PEOPLE AS A PERSON.A PERSON AS IN A HUMAN LIFE YOU DUMBSHIT.

And to everyone saying "25 years iz 2 long wah wah dum legal sustem lolol amerkkka sux" just think about why they were "justing shooting some holes into a building". It wasnt for target practice. THEY WANTED TO HURT/KILL PEOPLE. They should be gratefull their ignorant pasty-white ass's didnt get slapped with attempted murder.

Bunch of idiots.I hope they drop the soap.

didnt the article say they were just trying to scare an ex band member? either way...theyre fucking dipshits

1.tr00 black metallers do NOT use pussy guns
2.drive bys are for little pussy gang members

though they did have the black metal "attitude" for taking vengence for an untr00 member...then again if they were fucking gr1m then they wouldve murdered his ass

theyre posers and they got what they diserve, it may be a little longer than it should but hey who cares?

OrestesMantra said:
I cant believe any "sane" human being supports MURDER. What.the.fuck. is your problem?THEY SHOT AT THE BUILDING WITH HOPES OF KILLING PEOPLE.PEOPLE AS A PERSON.A PERSON AS IN A HUMAN LIFE YOU DUMBSHIT.

And to everyone saying "25 years iz 2 long wah wah dum legal sustem lolol amerkkka sux" just think about why they were "justing shooting some holes into a building". It wasnt for target practice. THEY WANTED TO HURT/KILL PEOPLE. They should be gratefull their ignorant pasty-white ass's didnt get slapped with attempted murder.

Bunch of idiots.I hope they drop the soap.

I think you`re missing the point here. YES, they were hoping to kill people (who probably weren`t christians anyway, only godless junkies), but the fact is, they DIDN`T. They hurt a fucking brickwall, for the sake of all that is good in the world! And attempted murder, executed in such a haphazard fashion, with both participants drunk, should never warrant an extremely high sentence like 25 years. 25 years in prison for shooting a brickwall is absurdly high, comparing worse cases and the sentences the guilty receive. No wonder prisons in the US are overcrowded, with speeders (three strikes, you`re out) and brickwall shooters receiving sentences other countries give to serial killers.

The guy who supported their actions is a moron, though, that I agree with. I think those basement-dwellers who support militant action against christians have never had encounters with the many christians who actually are okay people. Not every christian is a bible-thumping, aggressive fanatic. Focus your anger and attention at the people who are forcing their beliefs upon us, like christian politicians and local groups, and organize action against them. Let the secular community be heard in form of protests and peaceful arguments, not gunshots and death-threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.