Black Metal Musicians Sentenced To 40 Years In Prison For Firing At Christian Buildin

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think america is a joke, its just that the law system is complete bullshit, i was kicked off a boardwalk down here for just standing around with my friends i mean wtf is that? if a white guy is killed by a black guy its not a hate crime, but if a black man is killed by whitey than its a hate crime stupid fucking law system with more corrupt cops than anywhere else im surprised self-defense is still useable

yeah those kids were being dipshits but 40 years for shooting at a wall which happened to be a christian building? thats a little extreme, i guess they figure all that time in jail is gonna convert them to christianity or something. all criems are hate crimes b/c you dont kill some1 you love(cept OJ) fuck the christian system

I saw that band here in Denver on a package tour with Enthroned at a small club two years ago. Musically I thought they ruled. Their singer blew fire, quite entertaining. Then he began his rant about killing Muslims and Christians. Hey, it's a free speech country here, right? That doesn't mean he didn't sound like an idiot.

When I saw this article I had to laugh, it didn't surprise me at all that these guys did that. Idiots.

Ravnanger said:
You want to know why I say America sucks? because I think it sucks!!! I don't give a fuck if you are from America and if I somehow offended you buy saying your country sucks.. I can dig up one million reasons why I think your sountry suck.. and it didn't come as any surpsie to me that the sentence those guys got happend in America. I don't hate all that is america and all americans if that's what you think, but in far too many cases I think the Unites States of America is a joke!!!!!

there you have it....

Wow. Good argument :Smug:

And I'm not offended. I could care less what you think, but you are just the typical bandwagon America Hater. Still no good reason. There are things wrong with every country; but that doesn't make those countries suck. Get a life.

The ideologies that existed at the formation of America are in line with my own. If only the system today still adhered to them...

So yes, I am quite anti-American in a realistic sense, but not in an idealistic one.

I quit law school becuase I just couldnt deal with the American Justice System anymore. Case like these are just too fucking embarrassing. Surely they were in a very evangelical county, most Americans still have some old testament belief in religion- especially in the rural areas.

The prosecutor didnt have to trump up the charges- he know the hate crime alone would get them serious hard time- Im really surprised he didnt allow them to plea to a lesser crime- this being their first criminal offense- and that no one was hurt. Yet America lives under this horribly unjust legal system( one that two of my profs- both fed judges for life- said was and is horribly unfair and broken, and that it was up to us the new young lawyers to look at each case and do all we could to get a more just result than the law would) Maybe they couldnt afford a decent lawyer, and were forced to take a public defender- who only has to be a practicing lawyer- and is appointed by the court (in many cases the lawyer will be a real estate lawyer or tax lawyer who has never fought a criminal case in his life) Plus these guys max out at 25 buck and hour- they dont give a fuck - nor have the time nor reasources to put up a adequate defense.

America is broken- I read yesterday that 1 in 17 americans has done jail time- and that more americans have gone to jail than every country in Europe combined and then some. Not to mention all the frivolous lawsuits our country has.

I better sop I am getting pissed off.

Funny: One could argue (with more credibility) if they were so inclined that that was precisely what the accused were trying to do.

You, good sir, seem to be a man that speaks of few things in many words...I've been mindlessly contradicted by you before, calling me such things as 'pretentious' and 'egotistical' when you obviously had no idea what those words meant and were just trying to sound intelligent. Allow me to explain...you just used the word inclined obviously not knowing what the hell it means. Here's a brief vocabulary lesson. Inclined comes from the word inclination which means a natural disposition, as in she had an inclination for housekeeping. Therefore, to be inclined to something means to possess a natural disposition for that particular thing. The form in which you used it makes absolutely no sense and completely invalidates everything you said. However, I'll assume from using context that you meant the much more simple term "positive" or "sure"(for the naturally slow, replace inclined with positive or sure). Now then, what you're telling me is that I can't argue my case that they deserve to die for being so stupid simply because their intentions were NOT to "be stupid and raise a bunch of equally retarded kids thus further progressing the stupid asshole epidemic that plagues the world." Well to quote "Gone with the Wind", Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn. I could care less what they were intending to do. That's completely irrelevent when compared to what they would ACTUALLY do. So basically what you're saying, after me being forced to correct you on your vocabulary, is that what they intended is considerably more important than what they did or would do. Idiot, so if a drunk accidentally kills his wife but wasn't intending it, he deserves some slack merely because it wasn't his intentions? God, I hate you pseudo-intellectuals.

Finally, militant Satanism has come to America. As stupid as they were for getting caught,I fully support their actions. However, a drug rehabilitation is the ideal target, seeing as how many of the people in the building were probably junkies and not Christians.

Generation_Speedkill said:
Finally, militant Satanism has come to America. As stupid as they were for getting caught,I fully support their actions. However, a drug rehabilitation is the ideal target, seeing as how many of the people in the building were probably junkies and not Christians.

militants make television more fun
do you support the beheading of that body here in Norway as well?

For all those who think the judge was too heavy on the two shooters:

They shot at a Christian run and supported drug rehabilitation centre.
Just forget the "Christian" part for a second.
The performed, well - basically an act of terrorism, which was designed to create fear in and around those premises.

Now think about this - if no-one visited the drug rehabilitation centre [perhaps out of FEAR at being SHOT AT] then it would be useless and shut-down.

Thousands of recovering drug addicts a year are put into rehab programs instead of gaol [where they will only get more drugs and learn how to commit different crimes].
These programs benefit the drug user because they are spared [as someone else has already so eloquently put it] "rough love". They are also helped to get off the drugs which cause them sickness and a compulsion to steal to support their habit.
It benefits the community, because every rehabilitated drug addict is one less thief around. Also, less taxes need to be spent on housing, clothing and feeding a prisoner who needn't be there.

And it benefits the justice system because it can actually help people in this way.

Now we have 2 ignorant, white, middle-aged American males... who managed to set aside their single-minded hate, bigotry and prejudice just long enough to get absolutely drunk out of their minds... they decide that the most brilliant way they can express themselves is to drive past a public community service building, and indiscriminantly endanger the lives of everyone in the vicinity.

All the good things listed above, that benefit the poor people affected by drugs, and indeed - the wider community... well these 2 guys sought to compromise that, and the process by which they attempted this could very well have killed people.

The sentence was fair. Quit bitching.

For all those who think the judge was too heavy on the two shooters:

They shot at a Christian run and supported drug rehabilitation centre.
Just forget the "Christian" part for a second.
The performed, well - basically an act of terrorism, which was designed to create fear in and around those premises.

Now think about this - if no-one visited the drug rehabilitation centre [perhaps out of FEAR at being SHOT AT] then it would be useless and shut-down.

Thousands of recovering drug addicts a year are put into rehab programs instead of gaol [where they will only get more drugs and learn how to commit different crimes].
These programs benefit the drug user because they are spared [as someone else has already so eloquently put it] "rough love". They are also helped to get off the drugs which cause them sickness and a compulsion to steal to support their habit.
It benefits the community, because every rehabilitated drug addict is one less thief around. Also, less taxes need to be spent on housing, clothing and feeding a prisoner who needn't be there.

And it benefits the justice system because it can actually help people in this way.

Now we have 2 ignorant, white, middle-aged American males... who managed to set aside their single-minded hate, bigotry and prejudice just long enough to get absolutely drunk out of their minds... they decide that the most brilliant way they can express themselves is to drive past a public community service building, and indiscriminantly endanger the lives of everyone in the vicinity.

All the good things listed above, that benefit the poor people affected by drugs, and indeed - the wider community... well these 2 guys sought to compromise that, and the process by which they attempted this could very well have killed people.

The sentence was fair. Quit bitching.

Good point, I couldn't have said it better myself....although I still think they deserve a more severe punishment for stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.